Ultradrol Elite cycle stopped in the middle (Advice Needed Please)

CantGetBig

Awards
Hello everyone I am new to this board.

I am 36 years old and I have been training for about 20 years. In my 20s I had started juicing but did so like a moron, I have always had a poor appetite and never ate much or well, even when I was juicing hard. I did no pct and pretty much used year around all the gear I could get which was in abundance. In my late 20s I was 190s’lbs and am 5”9-5”10 between 7-8% body fat . I was never big guy (Ectomorph)

As time went by Juice got harder to get so I started experimenting with P/H. I did a few cycle of Ultradrol Elite, Msten and various 17aa compounds with great success. While doing my last few cycle which was about 2 years ago I felt great on the P/H had no side-effects really. I was due to for a physical and only then I realized how bad my lipids had gotten. From what I remember my; Total Cholesterol was around 320, my HDL was 15-20 My LDL I think was around 190 and my Triglycerides were at 220, I tried to get my lipids to a normal range for 6 months but had no such success so my Doctor put me own Tricor 64mg I also added more Fish Oil and Abana and got my Cholesterol in somewhat normal range in about a years time:

Total Cholesterol 189
HDL 57
LDL 96
Triglyceride 175.

I now decided to do another P/H cycle but since I am prescribed TRT I wanted to also get my blood level checked and sure enough they to were high. At this time I was on 300mg of Test.Cyp. every 5 days

RBC 6.06
Hemoglobin 18.3
Hematocrit 55.7

After receiving these test results I reduced my Test Dosage to 100mg weekly and within a few months my blood count was in normal range. Thank god

So now I had decided to do my Prohormone cycle, I was going to use Celtic T-Mass. After using it for 2 weeks I didn't gain anything, got discouraged took some time off and went on Ultradrol Elite since I have always got good results while taking it in the past. My cycle was going to consist of 4 weeks:
First week 1 cap
Second Week 2 caps.
Third Week 1 caps.
4th Week 1 caps.

Throughout the cycle I was also taking 6 liv-52 and Tudca. I also had pct protocol ready

The first week of Ultradrol Elite I gained 6 pounds, now on the 9th day I started feeling a good amount nausea at all time throughout the day so I decided to take it back down to 1 capsule but It did not help any. I was having so much nausea and then followed heart burn that my nausea got far worse, just the sight of food made me fee like vomiting. I decided to stop taking everything, in fact even If i take a multi vitamin my heart burn increases, so I have decided to take a few days off then start my pct and continue taking the Tudca and Liv-52 as well as my other supplements such as fishoil.

Now I am sitting here depressed as hell eating toast with peanut butter because this is all i can keep down. I was never a big guy but being 160 pounds is pretty damn pathetic .

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Kha0s

Awards
I know its been said a thousand times before, and you're probably sick of hearing it, but uts all diet brother. On even 100 mg test a week you CAN gain muscle, if the cals sre right. If you bump ot back uo to over 400 mg a week (300mg every 5 days) and eat big, there is absolutely no way you will not gain mass. Start counting your calories and reevalute what you think eating big is. The higher test dose will help with nutrient partitioning and the mass will have a better likelihood of being lean if your routine and intensity are on point.

I know sometimes it's easier said than done, but I have personally broken many plateaus by upping the calories when I honestly thought I was stuck or had to uo the dose to see more gains.

Anyways for now I would take a break from everything for a bit. One question though, if you are on trt, why pct? I would cruise at 100mg a week or so until you feel better then up the test and use that to grow.

Arnold_strong

Awards
When I was on M-Sten , the heartburn was unbearable . Appetite went down too , was forcing myself to eat but never had to throw up
I agree with the previous poster , lay off the PHormones for awhile

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Sounds like you've got some gut health issues. If it were me I would look into doing some sort of cleanse followed by lots of good probiotics and bacteria and see if that helps at all.

Or you could see a doctor about your eating/nausea issue and he may have some different suggestions for you.

Also why do you have PCT for a PH if you are on TRT?

Arnold_strong

Awards
If nausea accompanies severe heartburn , the stomach lining is very irritated

Drink stuff that will neutralize the stomach acid , milk especially
Stay away from acid reducing medicines , long term side effects from those are still undetermined