Ultradrol BIATCHES!!!! (not sponsored!)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know injuries all too well and don't blame you, don't make it worse by continuing to lift.

Ultradrol

Awards
Day 19 (+12 lbs)

Ouch ouch ouch! So my leg is definitely worse than I thought so I am going to have to cut the log down early, I managed to put on another pound probably because I have been resting/sleeping much much more than normal due to this injury. I got one upper body workout in after the injury but it is really hard to press down when pushing for more reps so it makes working out very difficult right now. Overall this exceeded my expectations 100x over I thought this was going to be just another superdrol with possibly more toxicity but it doesn't seem anything like that I felt great the entire time. I got some mild lethargy going into week 3 but it wasn't overbearing like superdrol or some others I have taken. No sides to speak of but I was much more aggressive and did get a bit sweaty while laying in bed at night not sure if that contributed to me leaning out a bunch.

If you are looking for something with the gains of superdrol but none of the sides this is what you need to do. I also suggest 3 caps (12 mg ) as the best dosage to use but that is just my 2 cents.
Sorry about the injury my friend, on the bright side you are a much more jacked injured guy! Great log, how is the injury doing?

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Swole thanks for the log. Would you run UD again?
YES and plan on running it again once I get my lifts back up. I may run something natty for awhile and jump into some more Ultradrol in maybe 2-3 months.

Sorry about the injury my friend, on the bright side you are a much more jacked injured guy! Great log, how is the injury doing?
Injury is all better now, feeling good man thanks:)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Natty wise what do you prefer

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Natty wise what do you prefer
Well... pct I ended up using serm, titaniumxl, erase and division 1. I was pretty happy with pct considering the injury.

More I look on the forum for natty stacks the more im leaning towards athletix sports stack and the new erase pro. I looked into vidatest but reviews are 50/50 type deal... athletix and pes have more consistent solid reviews. Andro series dont look too shabby either for a light run.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I was considering the andro series for my first cycle but the whole aspect of hormones makes me nervous, to many horror stories out there

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
I was considering the andro series for my first cycle but the whole aspect of hormones makes me nervous, to many horror stories out there
I have been very lucky with doing harsh hormones and not getting shutdown or gyno. I have done a lot of PHs without PCT and didn't feel shutdown, on the other hand one of my good friends did 1 cycle and he has been dealing with gyno issues ever since. Everyones body reacts different. If you go into something it looks like andro series is as light as it gets for PH's.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been very lucky with doing harsh hormones and not getting shutdown or gyno. I have done a lot of PHs without PCT and didn't feel shutdown, on the other hand one of my good friends did 1 cycle and he has been dealing with gyno issues ever since. Everyones body reacts different. If you go into something it looks like andro series is as light as it gets for PH's.
Would you say that the strength gains from Ultradrol were just about equivalent to Superdrol??

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
But their prices a lil redicc

Thatguy_603

Awards
After reading ur log all I can say is this will be my next cycle for sure. Not to mention if u do short 15 day cycles at 2 pills. one bottle will last for 3cycles . Thanks for posting this log and sorry to hear about the injury that sucks.