Ultra test, Anyone getting results?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how everyone is doing with this? Seeing any benefit? I can't tell these things are so subjective. Ive been taking it though

I don't see any threads on the front page so I'm guessing it's not "all the rage" they claimed it would be? Idk?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering how everyone is doing with this? Seeing any benefit? I can't tell these things are so subjective. Ive been taking it though

I don't see any threads on the front page so I'm guessing it's not "all the rage" they claimed it would be? Idk?
There is a thread a few guys claiming minimal if none at all noticeable results. I'll see if I can find and link it.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The case ive been making for years is 'test boosters' shouldn't be limited to subjective results. They should provide significant test boosting effects as per the marketing label! Im waiting on ultra test. If this happens then I'll run bloods. I believe in putting My money where my mouth is.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finishing up my third bottle of this stuff and I'm really liking it.

I've been double dosing, however, using 2 ml daily, occasionally up to 3 ml.

Worth noting I'm 44 years old and natty.

What I'm seeing:

Big libido boost within a few days of starting. Desire very high.

Also leaning out significantly. I get fat loss when I use forskolin which also works via increasing cAMP, but ultra test seems to be doing it to a much higher degree.

Improved skin tone. This was noticable in the first week.

At my age these benefits are all welcome. I'd love to make this stuff a staple at 2-3 ml/day but the cost prohibits this. Wish the product were dosed a bit stronger to make this feasible.

About to start bottle 4 and plan to order 2 more. Will reevaluate when I finish those.

I've found test booster supplements to be largely useless for me. I gave this a shot just because of the company's reputation. Very pleased so far.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im running it in pct now. Finishing first bottle now. Ill get bloods done in a week or two, but that wont be conclusive because im also running a kitchen sink full of stuff to recover.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im running it in pct now. Finishing first bottle now. Ill get bloods done in a week or two, but that wont be conclusive because im also running a kitchen sink full of stuff to recover.
"real" pct with an rx serm (or even hopefully legit research liquid)? or just pct with otc supplement?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As youve alluded the loodwork will tell little if anything aboit the impact from the Ultra Test