Ultra Seven

Bk1991

Awards
So I want to get some of this stuff, whats the best test base to take along with it? I previously used icon one and alpha four stacked together , but i defintely lost my libido on that stack(im not on trt), so i want to take a proper test base, if anyone has any recommendations

And is there anything else you would stack ultra seven with thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's Ultra Seven? If Alpha four + the dhea and preg in Icon one wasn't enough for you as test base, then maybe you need actual test and nothing less will cut it. Or you could try if oral 4-Andro works better for you and maybe throw in some Epiandro.

Bk1991

Awards
If I take androtest along with ultra seven should that work well for a cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I take androtest along with ultra seven should that work well for a cycle?
I was actually going to mention 4-AD, but it can be hard to get depending on where you live and didn't really want to promote Predator. But yeah Androtest should be a notch up from 4-Andro (have not tried 4-AD myself though, but on paper).

What is Ultra Seven?

Bk1991

Awards
I was actually going to mention 4-AD, but it can be hard to get depending on where you live and didn't really want to promote Predator. But yeah Androtest should be a notch up from 4-Andro (have not tried 4-AD myself though, but on paper).

What is Ultra Seven?
its topical androsterone with 7- DHEA from iconic formulations, yh predator is what i was looking at

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
its topical androsterone with 7- DHEA from iconic formulations, yh predator is what i was looking at
Oh ok, you mean Alpha Seven. Didn't meant to nit pick, just didn't make the connection. A7 doesn't really need a test base, at least typically. 7-keto doesn't suppress and while androsterone is mildly suppressive, it converts to dht, so it itself can be used as kind of a 'test base' or part of a base.

I personally don't like the idea of using 4-andro or 4-AD unless using something that's more anabolic and doesn't aromatize and the 4-andro/4-AD is there to keep some test and E in the body. With 4-andro I feel like it about replaces the test I'd have if not using anything suppressive. 4-AD might have a better change of creating gains by itself, but it would be expensive.

What are your goals for the run you're planning? If the A7 is the main product you're looking to run, I'd run that solo for 8 weeks or add some cutting product or maybe Epiandro. The 4-AD will add to the suppression more than the A7, but may not add anything meaningful unless taken a lot. A7 alone should add to libido and energy, not decrease them.

Last edited:

Bk1991

Awards
Oh ok, you mean Alpha Seven. Didn't meant to nit pick, just didn't make the connection. A7 doesn't really need a test base, at least typically. 7-keto doesn't suppress and while androsterone is mildly suppressive, it converts to dht, so it itself can be used kind of a 'test base' or part of a base.

I personally don't like the idea of using 4-andro or 4-AD unless using something that's more anabolic and doesn't aromatize and the 4-andro/4-AD is there to keep some test and E in the body. With 4-andro I feel like it about replaces the test I'd have if not using anything suppressive. 4-AD might have a better change of creating gains by itself, but it would be expensive.

What are your goals for the run you're planning? If the A7 is the main product you're looking to run, I'd run that solo for 8 weeks or add some cutting product or maybe Epiandro. The 4-AD will add to the suppression more than the A7, but may not add anything meaningful unless taken a lot. A7 alone should add to libido and energy, not decrease them.
Great answer thank you so much for the in depth response, I really appreciate it.
What would you recommend to stack with alpha seven to get the most benefit, my main aim is to lose a little bit of belly fat, and then to build some mass

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great answer thank you so much for the in depth response, I really appreciate it.
What would you recommend to stack with alpha seven to get the most benefit, my main aim is to lose a little bit of belly fat, and then to build some mass
There are a lot of options. Some cortisol control supp for added fat loss and muscle sparing would be my choice probably. Topical b-aet is very popular fot that. Iron Legion invictus, Apex-Alchemy AET-50 and XPG Suppress C are all good topical b-aet products. If looking to rather have a capsule supp, then SNS Reduce XT should be good (7-aplha-hydroxy-dhea + 7-beta-hydroxy-dhea).

11-KT or 11-oxo would be even stronger for fat loss, but those are hormonal and suppressive compounds, so might raise a question for a need for something that converts to E.

Can allways also throw in some fat burner supp like SNS Lean Edge or True Shred (I'm thinking it's from Hard Rock Supplements, but not sure). Or Apex Ursa Major has a lot of good feedback and I have some coming my way right now. It's a topical though, if that matters.

Epiandro would add some energy, hardening, libido and strenght, but it's another mildly suppressive compound, so that should be taken into account.

I think A7 + some cort control and if funds allow some fat burner would be a nice, fun, feel good, easy to recover from leaning out run. If a bit stronger run is desired, then Epiandro or 11-KT could be added.

Last edited:

Validnamehere

Awards
There are a lot of options. Some cortisol control supp for added fat loss and muscle sparing would be my choice probably. Topical b-aet is very popular fot that. Iron Legion invictus, Apex-Alchemy AET-50 amd XPG Suppress C are all good topical b-aet products. If looking to rather have a capsule supp, then SNS Reduce XT should be good (7-aplha-hydroxy-dhea + 7-beta-hydroxy-dhea).

11-KT or 11-oxo would be even stronger for fat loss, but those are hormonal and suppressive compounds, so might raise a question for a need for something that converts to E.

Can allways also throw in some fat burner supp like SNS Lean Edge or True Shred (I'm thinking it's from Hard Rock Supplements, but not sure). Or Apex Ursa Major has a lot of good feedback and I have some coming my way right now. It's a topical though, if that matters.

Epiandro would add some energy, hardening, libido amd strenght, but it's another mildly suppressive compound, so that should be taken in to account.

I think A7 + some cort control and if funds allow some fat burner would be a nice, fun, good feel, easy to recover from leaning out run. If a bit stronger run is desired, then Epiandro or 11-KT could be added.
Would you recommend running 4AD with 11-KT?

Bk1991

Awards
There are a lot of options. Some cortisol control supp for added fat loss and muscle sparing would be my choice probably. Topical b-aet is very popular fot that. Iron Legion invictus, Apex-Alchemy AET-50 amd XPG Suppress C are all good topical b-aet products. If looking to rather have a capsule supp, then SNS Reduce XT should be good (7-aplha-hydroxy-dhea + 7-beta-hydroxy-dhea).

Epiandro would add some energy, hardening, libido amd strenght, but it's another mildly suppressive compound, so that should be taken in to account.

I think A7 + some cort control and if funds allow some fat burner would be a nice, fun, good feel, easy to recover from leaning out run. If a bit stronger run is desired, then Epiandro or 11-KT could be added.
Thanks man, Ill give that a go, i actually bought some 11-KT last year, never used it, will be good combining the 2.
This is great info thank you

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would you recommend running 4AD with 11-KT?
Tough to say anything definitive on what other people should do, but I would run the 11-KT solo. I think the 4-AD would add to suppression way more, than it would to benefits. Allways good to have something that aromatizes on hand tho, when running anything hormonal, just in case if things get too dry. I think Dermacrine would be a better safe net on that regard tho, when running something as mild as 11-KT.

Validnamehere

Awards
Tough to say anything definitive on what other people should do, but I would run the 11-KT solo. I think the 4-AD would add to suppression way more, than it would to benefits. Allways good to have something that aromatizes on hand tho, when running anything hormonal, just in case if things get too dry. I think Dermacrine would be a better safe net on that regard tho, when running something as mild as 11-KT.
Thanks man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
use code ELEVEN and get ultra eleven buy one get 2nd for 50% off.

limited time only.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Would you ever run 11kt with 7 keto and Epistane for a proper recomp or nah?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you ever run 11kt with 7 keto and Epistane for a proper recomp or nah?
Personally, I think it might be a little to much. I would run the 11 and 7 and save the epistane. That’s just me.