Ultra Hard v Alpha 7

div1872

Awards
  • Established
What’s the better product for fat loss and strength gains?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d say for fat loss alpha 7 and for strength I’d say there around the same. There’s more of energy feel with ultra hard due to the epi that could contribute to strength I suppose. Both have a feel good effect due to the androsterone but alpha 7 wins for the feels, very calming sense of well being.

seriously 2 of my fave products of all time, if I had the money I would stock up for years.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can epi worsen anxiety?
some people get it with high dose epi, androsterone pairs well with epi for that reason as it counters that side of it. Also I don’t see the need to use the full dose of ultra epi so it would last you longer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d say for fat loss alpha 7 and for strength I’d say there around the same. There’s more of energy feel with ultra hard due to the epi that could contribute to strength I suppose. Both have a feel good effect due to the androsterone but alpha 7 wins for the feels, very calming sense of well being.

seriously 2 of my fave products of all time, if I had the money I would stock up for years.
Both are great options. I would see what has worked in the past for you as far as ingredients.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations site

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since I already have a bottle of Exotherm I’m going to run it with Alpha Seven
That should be a nice set up that will yeild some results!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

have you sed both products? I’m looking at them both and assumed ultra hard would be better...

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
have you sed both products? I’m looking at them both and assumed ultra hard would be better...
yeah Love both, I have 2 of each left to use. I personally like alpha 7 more, there’s a real calmness to it and defiantly more androgenic feel. As I said I get more of a energy feel with ultra hard, I did dose ultra higher for about a week to match around 200mg androsterone but I got a bit of nervous energy or anxious feeling That must be the epi Being dosed to high. But at 4-5 pumps ultra is magic, good feels, good energy but not the same calmness I get with alpha.

I will say I think having the calmness helps with my job so probably why I like it more, I work 12 hour shifts in healthcare with dementia and being calm is a must In the constant stressful situations.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Coming to the end of an UH and Icon One run and can attest that the and+epi in UH can definitely increase aggression. If you're already an anxious person, I'm certain it would make anxiety go higher.

As far as a cutter, The stack I has got me really cut TF up. However, I've had a very very rigid diet and aimed at a recomp on this run, but went into it with a low body fat percentage (11-12%). So I wouldn't necessarily say the stack was geared towards the weight loss.

My assumption, based on the compounds... it would be best to run alpha 7 and icon 1 together for your best cutting stack. Alpha 7 is not that androgynous, so running it by itself would just be okay and probably not yield what you're looking for. However, icon one and Alpha 7 I think would be money

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Coming to the end of an UH and Icon One run and can attest that the and+epi in UH can definitely increase aggression. If you're already an anxious person, I'm certain it would make anxiety go higher.

As far as a cutter, The stack I has got me really cut TF up. However, I've had a very very rigid diet and aimed at a recomp on this run, but went into it with a low body fat percentage (11-12%). So I wouldn't necessarily say the stack was geared towards the weight loss.

My assumption, based on the compounds... it would be best to run alpha 7 and icon 1 together for your best cutting stack. Alpha 7 is not that androgynous, so running it by itself would just be okay and probably not yield what you're looking for. However, icon one and Alpha 7 I think would be money
Although I’m tempted to try Ultra Hard the anxiety bit is keeping me away.

I’m week three on Alpha 7 but running dermacrine with it. It seems to make it more effective for me.

How long should I run for?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Although I’m tempted to try Ultra Hard the anxiety bit is keeping me away.

I’m week three on Alpha 7 but running dermacrine with it. It seems to make it more effective for me.

How long should I run for?
the anxiety I only found at higher dosages, even then it’s not like a big anxiety feeling it’s more a nervous energy, like fidgety and wanting to get things done all the time, it’s hard to describe but not realy unpleasant.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
the anxiety I only found at higher dosages, even then it’s not like a big anxiety feeling it’s more a nervous energy, like fidgety and wanting to get things done all the time, it’s hard to describe but not realy unpleasant.
I think your explanation of being fidgety and just wanting to get things done is what I experienced. That's a better description than just saying anxiety.

The first week that UH kicked in, I worked in the yard from morning to night and still went to the gym lol Even my lady was like, I think your rub on muscles are kicking in. However, keep in mind that that feeling only lasted about a week to a week and a half.

Last edited:

div1872

Awards
  • Established
How’s Ultra Hard for strength?

Not noticing any increase with Alpha Seven although it is hardening me up very well and the mood boost is spot on.

Last edited:
joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established

Not noticing any increase with Alpha Seven although it is hardening me up very well and the mood boost is spot on.
My strength went up incredibly, but I'm a bad judge because I stacked with icon one. Maybe somebody who only took ultra hard to answer

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah Love both, I have 2 of each left to use. I personally like alpha 7 more, there’s a real calmness to it and defiantly more androgenic feel. As I said I get more of a energy feel with ultra hard, I did dose ultra higher for about a week to match around 200mg androsterone but I got a bit of nervous energy or anxious feeling That must be the epi Being dosed to high. But at 4-5 pumps ultra is magic, good feels, good energy but not the same calmness I get with alpha.

I will say I think having the calmness helps with my job so probably why I like it more, I work 12 hour shifts in healthcare with dementia and being calm is a must In the constant stressful situations.
mum looking for hardening, positive composition improvement and mood. Would be interesting to see if the two which would be better.
mice read a lot of people claim androsterone being the main horse power behind blends of the two isomers and never used Androsterone soley only in Androhard which is both (like Ultra Hard).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You will see increased strength from this more so than alpha seven in my experience.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Hi mate, you still enjoying these to?

Any further updates with further use? Any thoughts greatly appreciated as looking at these to.
Thanks again

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi mate, you still enjoying these to?

Any further updates with further use? Any thoughts greatly appreciated as looking at these to.
Thanks again
Yeah still using ultra hard or alpha 7, currently using ultra hard, I see it as part of trt now to be honest because it keeps me dry, libido up, no need for an AI. Had a brief month of not using and switched to mast p/e but 2 weeks in massive spots began to appear on my face and dident get that sense of well being I was getting with androsterone. So many benefits to androsterone that it’s a no brainier for me.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing really keeping me from running alpha 7 continuously is a bit of concern for my prostate. I’m 50 now and on trt, so I think about stuff like that a little more than I used to. For me, androsterone is great for leaning out, mood and libido. Epi seems better at combating lethargy on a cycle, energy, strength and to a lesser degree libido. I prefer androsterone just because I just feel better when taking it. So I usually stack ultra hard with another compound, and use androsterone solo with trt.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah still using ultra hard or alpha 7, currently using ultra hard, I see it as part of trt now to be honest because it keeps me dry, libido up, no need for an AI. Had a brief month of not using and switched to mast p/e but 2 weeks in massive spots began to appear on my face and dident get that sense of well being I was getting with androsterone. So many benefits to androsterone that it’s a no brainier for me.
Think I’m gonna run a test and mast cycle and looking to add one of them. Are they interchangeable or ??

Any benefit you can see of either of them to have on the aforementioned cycle. Looking from a cosmetic stand point.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I’m gonna run a test and mast cycle and looking to add one of them. Are they interchangeable or ??

Any benefit you can see of either of them to have on the aforementioned cycle. Looking from a cosmetic stand point.
I have no experience with mast, but from what I know about it, I'm not sure either epi or androsterone would provide any additional benefit purely from a cosmetic perspective. I'll defer to others that may have actual experience with running them together though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mum looking for hardening, positive composition improvement and mood. Would be interesting to see if the two which would be better.
mice read a lot of people claim androsterone being the main horse power behind blends of the two isomers and never used Androsterone soley only in Androhard which is both (like Ultra Hard).
alpha seven for the win...i think it is just the ticket for what you are looking for!!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha Seven just makes me feel so good
have you used both? Can you elaborate on your post? Many thanks
alpha seven for the win...i think it is just the ticket for what you are looking for!!!!
Hey bro,

move read a lot of posts and appreciate the feedback and input. If I’m correct you are on trt? Have you used both ultra hard and alpha 7 so you can compare them objectively?
If so I appreciate you feedback as I would be using this with testosterone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you used both? Can you elaborate on your post? Many thanks

Hey bro,

move read a lot of posts and appreciate the feedback and input. If I’m correct you are on trt? Have you used both ultra hard and alpha 7 so you can compare them objectively?
If so I appreciate you feedback as I would be using this with testosterone.
i don't know what your goals are but a personal favorite of mine is to run alpha seven [androsterone] and use a once daily dose of oral epiandro like alpha stano caps either 1st thing in morning for a wakeup boost or pre-workout...this is very sweet.