Ultra-Hard/Sustain Alpha Stack?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Just received these to products in the mail and just wondering if they would be good to stack together or keep them separate? Thanks for any input.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would really recommend using the sustain alpha after you complete the Ultra Hard 👍

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I would really recommend using the sustain alpha after you complete the Ultra Hard 👍
thanks Rob. I was looking at all the great reviews for the Sustain and it made think I could get a big double whammy! I'll run it after the UH. Going to grease deez nuts with it!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Really enjoying the Ultra Hard! I've had some workouts that I just want to keep hammering on. Its really hit hard the last couple days. Major morning wood and could go for a tumble in the rough with the old lady any time she is ready to go. I'll have to see at the end of the run, but it may be a bit better than the A7 for me. It also seems like its made my cardio easier too.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really enjoying the Ultra Hard! I've had some workouts that I just want to keep hammering on. Its really hit hard the last couple days. Major morning wood and could go for a tumble in the rough with the old lady any time she is ready to go. I'll have to see at the end of the run, but it may be a bit better than the A7 for me. It also seems like its made my cardio easier too.
I concur. Ultra Hard is great stuff.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would really recommend using the sustain alpha after you complete the Ultra Hard
This. Always good to have pct in advance just in case.