Ultra Hard logging op

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One (maybe two) lucky member(s) will get a bottle of Ultra Hard for a logging opportunity

These have been nearly impossible to keep in stock! I wasn't going to o

Must be active members with reputable logging history - please advise of experience with topicals

For those not familiar - Ultra Hard is a topical gel offering 375mg epiandrosterone + 125mg androsterone per application

the 3:1 ratio of epiandrosterone to androsterone has been known to be the sweet spot for optimizing the benefits from each, while balancing each other. (ie: calming effects of Androsterone balancing the anxiety that epiandro causes in many)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to be logging a transdermal SD bridging to oral DMZ. I will also be using HCG. Would it provide you a good log to run the Ultra Hard with what I'm taking, or would that combo combined with HCG hinder seeing the potential of the Ultra Hard?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in here boys

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome product and opportunity here. I use the same androsterone as part of my TRT and can attest to the quality!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup-top notch...put in a app?
I need to get some labs drawn and would have to wait till I do that so not sure....pending my labs I would go for it. If for instance my labs come back with lousy HDL and high creatinine, and I have no reason to expect this just giving an example, I would not want to introduce a potent product like this until I cleaned up my labs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like all the others, I would love to log this.

Been a bit down lately. Bereavement sucks.
sorry for your loss.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be down. May help me towards a possible MP show I’m planning on doing as well.

great op here and thanks to iconic for allowing all of the opportunities to log

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for your kind words. I am sort of a goof ball when I post on forums, because it seems to me that having fun for free and just saying stupid things is a pretty good deal. Most people probably think I am really flaky, and that is OK - because I think that I help them come to that conclusion.

In my "real life", I take things very seriously. I made a point of trying to honor my mother and father throughout my life. I stayed in Southern California and turned down some really good job offers that would have required a relocation so that I could stay close and to take care of my folks. I wanted my children to have their grandparents as an active part of their lives. For most of their childhood, we lived within a 5 minute walk of my parent's house.

Dad died 26 years ago. I truly hit the "Dad Lottery" by being his son. He was awesome. I cannot imagine a better father.

Mom had more quirks, but I saw to it that I took care of her, regardless and because it was the right thing to do. Period. Doing the right thing is always the best reward.

So, I have no regrets - and I am glad to have made certain that I supported my Mom. After she was diagnosed with dementia, it changed things and I have given up most of my free time to help her - even though I haven't always been sure she really grasped who I was (maybe she did, maybe not - but it made no difference to me). After handling most of her arrangements (supported by some terrific people), I am just a bit worn out.

Sorry for the long story.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you all for your kind words. I am sort of a goof ball when I post on forums, because it seems to me that having fun for free and just saying stupid things is a pretty good deal. Most people probably think I am really flaky, and that is OK - because I think that I help them come to that conclusion.

In my "real life", I take things very seriously. I made a point of trying to honor my mother and father throughout my life. I stayed in Southern California and turned down some really good job offers that would have required a relocation so that I could stay close and to take care of my folks. I wanted my children to have their grandparents as an active part of their lives. For most of their childhood, we lived within a 5 minute walk of my parent's house.

Dad died 26 years ago. I truly hit the "Dad Lottery" by being his son. He was awesome. I cannot imagine a better father.

Mom had more quirks, but I saw to it that I took care of her, regardless and because it was the right thing to do. Period. Doing the right thing is always the best reward.

So, I have no regrets - and I am glad to have made certain that I supported my Mom. After she was diagnosed with dementia, it changed things and I have given up most of my free time to help her - even though I haven't always been sure she really grasped who I was (maybe she did, maybe not - but it made no difference to me). After handling most of her arrangements (supported by some terrific people), I am just a bit worn out.

That's very commendable! I respect that. You made the right decisions, and you honoured your parents well.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for sharing. You can look in the mirror and know you did the right thing. There is a big comfort in that.
as far as turning down jobs. I hear you. I have done the same thing. Now that I'm getting older it would have to be a destination spot so my kids and grandkids would want to visit!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back to business...any more apps?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sick opportunity right here! I'd love to run this but I'm currently in the middle of something and it would definitely skew the results adding this to my current stack.
@Beau I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep these app coming

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Opportunity to log a Great Product !

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hoping to get some more apps in

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s see some more apps

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe there's not any more apps.
Well, if they don't pick soon, I might have to just put my app in just so you don't get it by default! Lol! Honestly though, I've been doing a lot more lurking than posting so I wouldn't be any competition for you for this. 🙄

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Their carrier is the best I have ever used, smell and drying time great!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One (maybe two) lucky member(s) will get a bottle of Ultra Hard for a logging opportunity

These have been nearly impossible to keep in stock! I wasn't going to o

Must be active members with reputable logging history - please advise of experience with topicals

For those not familiar - Ultra Hard is a topical gel offering 375mg epiandrosterone + 125mg androsterone per application

the 3:1 ratio of epiandrosterone to androsterone has been known to be the sweet spot for optimizing the benefits from each, while balancing each other. (ie: calming effects of Androsterone balancing the anxiety that epiandro causes in many)
Is ultra hard pretty androgenic? If so, I am now logging my SD/DMZ cycle, implementing HCG, so if ultra hard is androgenic, would be beneficial to see it shine in an environment that is more pro Anabolic, and estrogenic (HCG).

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the hat.

I have PFS, so it would be more of a niche log.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
decided to be a little extra generous and extend it to 3 loggers

@ValiantThor08
@Beau
@Studhorse

Please send me your name/address and email

Everyone be sure you're signed up for our mail list - labor day sale will be announced shortly...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
decided to be a little extra generous and extend it to 3 loggers

@ValiantThor08
@Beau
@Studhorse

Please send me your name/address and email

Everyone be sure you're signed up for our mail list - labor day sale will be announced shortly...
bummer, i really thought you would pick me:(

great picks, all three get a bigthumbs up from me!!!

congrats guys!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all the bottles for the loggers went out today..should all be received by the end of the week