Ultra Hard Iconic Formulations

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did a run of Stano Plex a while back. 600mg a day for 6 weeks and two weeks of 900. Took cycle assist, then PCT assist and Optimize T afterwards. Went well and liked it.

Getting ready to run another cycle. Thinking of doing Ultra Hard to try out the androsterone. 5 pumps a day, two bottles. I’ll use cycle assist as well.

1. I see lots of guys running dermacrine with this. Why and is it neccessary or an extra for the cycle?

2. If I ran Ultra Hard at 3 pumps and did 300mg oral Epi, any advantages to this over going 5 pumps and no oral.

3. Any other info for the cycle and PCT? Will be using an OTC test booster, cortisol control, and natty anabolic for PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did a run of Stano Plex a while back. 600mg a day for 6 weeks and two weeks of 900. Took cycle assist, then PCT assist and Optimize T afterwards. Went well and liked it.

Getting ready to run another cycle. Thinking of doing Ultra Hard to try out the androsterone. 5 pumps a day, two bottles. I’ll use cycle assist as well.

1. I see lots of guys running dermacrine with this. Why and is it neccessary or an extra for the cycle?

2. If I ran Ultra Hard at 3 pumps and did 300mg oral Epi, any advantages to this over going 5 pumps and no oral.

3. Any other info for the cycle and PCT? Will be using an OTC test booster, cortisol control, and natty anabolic for PCT.
personally i would run 5 pumps of UH over 3 pumps and oral---but using 5 pumps daily of UH and using 300mg oral epi as a preworkout works really well for me.

dermacrine is very nice as a 'test base' since UH is a 'dry' compound that does not convert to estrogen--with dermacrine being relatively cheap i think it is a worthwhile add-on, i'm on trt so no need for test base in my case.

save some bucks and use code THEBIGT at iconic formulations 20% off.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
personally i would run 5 pumps of UH over 3 pumps and oral---but using 5 pumps daily of UH and using 300mg oral epi as a preworkout works really well for me.

dermacrine is very nice as a 'test base' since UH is a 'dry' compound that does not convert to estrogen--with dermacrine being relatively cheap i think it is a worthwhile add-on, i'm on trt so no need for test base in my case.

save some bucks and use code THEBIGT at iconic formulations 20% off.
This would be my advice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Foxx13

any follow-up? :)

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Still trying to decide what to run. Either straight Epi-Andro or take it up with ultr hard and some oral Epi Andro and dermacrine.

Price is detecting me a bit to getting the next cycle going as well.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant find this at iconic formulation official site. Is ultra hard discontinued?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cant find this at iconic formulation official site. Is ultra hard discontinued?
We have it in stock over at Strong Supplement Shop:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he may just be out of stock but I can't speak for @delsolrob but I tagged him for you so that he would see your questions and be able to reply to you.