Ultra Hard, Icon One, Dermacrine

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of ultra hard, two tubes of icon one, and one tube of dermacrine. Bought them on sale and just have them lying around.

I'm pretty sure I bought these with the intention of using them all in one 8 week cycle, but that was early 2022 or late 2021, I can't remember.

Any suggestions on how to use these together for a decent cycle?

Last summer I ran Test/EQ with a Winstrol kick start and oral Tren the last 3 weeks as a finisher with HGH the entire time...but I don't feel like pinning for awhile. It was pretty fun, except it was noticeably hard on the hairline.

After last summer's cycle, I started taking finasteride in December, been using minoxidil for years.

Not sure if I'll take the finasteride forever, but I'm taking it for now, so it is what it is, and it seems to be thickening things up already and I'm also noticing new growth coming in.

Not sure if I want to take the transdermals starting in March, or if I leave them for now and just take some cardarine instead for cardio purposes.

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pinning and orals seem so much easier to understand what to do with them versus all of the DHEA TD compounds.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Ultra Hard in combo with the Icon One would be a decent run. Though, if you are used to taking stuff like oral tren, winstrol, and Eq, Im not sure exactly how much you'd get out of the cycle. It would be very mild comparatively. Also other important details might be, how often you cycle, pct vs trt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
These are definitely good products but if your going from. Test, eq, tren and winni to dheas its gonna be tough to find it comparable in any way. I guess it depends how much progress you have actually made in the past vs. Where yiur at now too. Like I'm not gonna be able to use a bunch of DHEA type stuff to add 20lbs of new muscle but if I had been off for a while and a little detained then I could definitely use these things to Jumpstart progress back twords where I use to be. The food and training is going to be a major component here

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would def say the Ultra Hard with Icon One - I would run the Icon One at 4-5 pumps and then start with 2-3 pumps of Ultra Hard and add more UH as needed for libido, energy, etc.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I ran Ultra Hard with their Alpha 1 and it was an amazing run. Got shredded, strength went up and my endurance was through the roof. Probably the best PH run I have ever had. I was doing 4-5 pump of each product for two months. I've done dermacrine a couple time, and didn't notice much. However, if you use it, introduce it on the last month as an extra test base.

Calcutta

Awards
I ran Ultra Hard with their Alpha 1 and it was an amazing run. Got shredded, strength went up and my endurance was through the roof. Probably the best PH run I have ever had. I was doing 4-5 pump of each product for two months. I've done dermacrine a couple time, and didn't notice much. However, if you use it, introduce it on the last month as an extra test base.
how did you feel afterwards? what was your PCT for that?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
how did you feel afterwards? what was your PCT for that?
I hate to admit this, and I am not advocating it, but I used sustain alpha with M-Test. I didn't have a SERM at the time, so I did the OTC route. Honestly, I felt great, didn't feel suppressed at all, and ended up keeping the gains.