Ultra Epi

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been quite a while since I've been back here and damn this place has changed. I see a few OG's are still around which is good to see. After taking a long break from serious weight training I finally decided to add some aspects back into my exercise routine. My primary focus the last 5+ years has been more cardio-based riding my bike 15-20 miles/day with some weight training 3 days/week at home. My goal was basically to get shredded and maintain a good portion of the physique I built over the years. I went from about 220 lbs. down to 170-175lbs. over a period of 7-8 months. I had my body fat as low as 7-8% at one point. I felt great overall, but it's time to add a little more mass back and harden-up.

I'm well-versed in topicals/TD (some of you may remember from my Primordial days). I've known @delsolrob from way back when all the fun **** was still on the market. I miss those days, but they're definitely gone. I decided to give Ultra Epi a go and I'm 5 days in at this point. All I can say is it's solid as hell, @delsolrob. Just like the PP TD's back in the day this is effective and well-dosed. The Black Series looks very promising and it's great to see solid TD's still available brother.