Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doubt I’ll be chosen but guess I’ll throw in an app. My first workout back from quarantine was at a new gym and I did FULL body. Lol I think I was in there for like 4 hours, I tried nearly every machine lmao. Felt great
I do believe epiandro may help me with more than just body composition. Thanks iconic for making this an opportunity
today is last day for 35% off...i just ordered a ultra epi out my own pocket. this is a great deal on 450mg epiandro-$49.54 shipped!!!

jamesjudo5

Awards
I am willing to do a daily log/ before and after pics. I have the summer off work after being laid off my job and am in Phoenix so gyms are open here. The first workout I did was a hellish Back, Bicep, tricep destruction.
Deadlift 4x8
Dumbell Row 3x10
Lat Pulldown 2x8
Bicep EZ curls superset with tricep press down 3x10
Cable curl superset with overhead tricep cable press 3x10
bicep machine go until failure/ partial reps and hold.......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am willing to do a daily log/ before and after pics. I have the summer off work after being laid off my job and am in Phoenix so gyms are open here. The first workout I did was a hellish Back, Bicep, tricep destruction.
Deadlift 4x8
Dumbell Row 3x10
Lat Pulldown 2x8
welcome to AM, james.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Deadlift 4x8
Dumbell Row 3x10
Lat Pulldown 2x8
Good to see the community continue to grow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im up to give it a try. The first workout will be:

Incline press: a few warm up sets, then 5 sets of 5

Pushups: 4 sets of 12-15 and ill add sets if i dont reach failure

Dips: 4 sets of 12-15, ill add more sets if i dont reach failure.

Lateral raises 4 sets of 10-12 reps

Tricep extension: 4 sets of 8-10 reps, then drop sets.

Abs

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see people getting back at it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to see people getting back at it
after 3 months with no end in sight people realized that living in isolation is worse than getting the virus for most...just be careful around the most vulnerable among us and wear a mask around them-and practice safe distancing around vulnerable people-you know who they are.

if you use commonsense there is no need to life life in fear...life is short!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump for more apps

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang! Came in hoping someone wanted me to pm my info for logging opportunity.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We will be picking Sunday

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two
Loggers you start

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited to be a part or follow these logs. Little upset as we just found out no Hawaii in August. So I guess now hopefully next summer.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pulling my name out, would log dermacrine though if that is out there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel dermacrine is more in line with my goals and honestly I have had my share of logging opportunities and I am happy to pass the potential opportunity onto the next guy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel dermacrine is more in line with my goals and honestly I have had my share of logging opportunities and I am happy to pass the potential opportunity onto the next guy.
Appreciate that. Poof we just opened an dermacrine log opp.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say I am blown away with all the great products you guys are pumping out😲

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One more day for this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One more day for this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Havent ran a log in a couple of years. Currently running CEL Stanoplex in my 2nd week. Be willing to save my second bottle and run this as I can already tell I love Stanoplex and plan to use it in the future. Currently getting ready for vacation in Hawaii (hopefully) in August before school starts back up.

Currently lifting 3-4 days a week. I would probably do deadlift/squat as my first workout.

I am not against transdermals but during the school year I have to be careful of stronger odors as some of my special educstion students have a keen sense of smell..haha..so I rarely use them.
Send me you addy

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoot, just in the middle of my first 1+4 Andros cycle and back at it running a Body beast program. Up 8 pounds so far.

Just got HiTech Dymethazine, to try epi myself, but not at that dose. Transdermal at 450mg would be great to try.

Too late to throw my hat in the ring? BTW, my family appreciates the PPE at good price during tough time from iconic!
Shoot me your addy

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So update here. I will pause my log *unsponsored long term* and link to the sponsored Iconic log I will make... I'm on week ~5th of basic Hi-Tech / BSL Andros run anyway. I will reduce back to just a little 4-andro daily now. However, I'm thinking of being 40 / lower T, this 4-andro base was better for me than previous Test Cyp experience with TRT at the clinic. Thinking if my bloods look good, just stay on 4-andro most of the time.

In this case - since Iconic just shipped my Ultra-Epi for the log & they have a lovely 4th of July sale. I just bought my first products from them (aside from PPE masks and alcohol gels when covid broke out). I just snapped up Alpha FOUR + ICON ONE! These look awesome. Higher dose 1-andro and 4-andro with other useful included niceties, all Transdermal.

I'm super excited now. As I just warmed up with lighter dose "cyclosomal / lipsomal" delivery Andros and this is going be a heavy Ultra-Epi + Alpha Four (Test base). That way it's 100% iconic for the log. Be fun to compare the TD delivery with higher dose for a TD Andro blast.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyone had a great 4th of july weekend! really looking forward to the start of these logs

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So update here. I will pause my log *unsponsored long term* and link to the sponsored Iconic log I will make... I'm on week ~5th of basic Hi-Tech / BSL Andros run anyway. I will reduce back to just a little 4-andro daily now. However, I'm thinking of being 40 / lower T, this 4-andro base was better for me than previous Test Cyp experience with TRT at the clinic. Thinking if my bloods look good, just stay on 4-andro most of the time.

In this case - since Iconic just shipped my Ultra-Epi for the log & they have a lovely 4th of July sale. I just bought my first products from them (aside from PPE masks and alcohol gels when covid broke out). I just snapped up Alpha FOUR + ICON ONE! These look awesome. Higher dose 1-andro and 4-andro with other useful included niceties, all Transdermal.

I'm super excited now. As I just warmed up with lighter dose "cyclosomal / lipsomal" delivery Andros and this is going be a heavy Ultra-Epi + Alpha Four (Test base). That way it's 100% iconic for the log. Be fun to compare the TD delivery with higher dose for a TD Andro blast.
Great info

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

this ALPHA FOUR is fantastic...just plain blows away the previous 4-andro product i used.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be starting my log tonight or tomorrow. It saidnit was delivered and it better be there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be starting my log tonight or tomorrow. It saidnit was delivered and it better be there!
lol...looking forward to following along.