Ultra Epi Logging Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s your chance to try one of our newest products, Ultra Epi. We are looking for two members to give this a run. 5 pumps gives you 450mg of epiandro.

Rules:
Tell us the first workout you will do when you get out of lockdown.
US only

Info here

IMG_2754.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
such dope labels too

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome opportunity!! Wish I could run this! I love me some epiandro!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am available? Lockdown is over here, all gyms open for almost a month. So if you someone with a commercial gym and cutting for daily beach hanging.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surprise that no one else has jumped on this. Following a push/ pull split. If I am off a day I do full body. Abs and cardio as its summer, diet is leaning toward a cut/ recomp. Controlling carbs around only preworkout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Surprise that no one else has jumped on this. Following a push/ pull split. If I am off a day I do full body. Abs and cardio as its summer, diet is leaning toward a cut/ recomp. Controlling carbs around only preworkout.
seriously, that is a insane amount of epiandro in transdermal delivery!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, curious how it feels versus the caps.
you will like it better...i love transdermals, that is why i rep for iconic/iron legion!!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am tempted as lockdown hasn’t affected me. I have had a home gym for like 15yrs. I am 5 weeks into Pct from 9 week Stano Plex run, which I really enjoyed. I was just hoping maybe a logging opportunity for ULtra Hard pops up. If not, I wouldn’t mind comparing TD to oral.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Havent ran a log in a couple of years. Currently running CEL Stanoplex in my 2nd week. Be willing to save my second bottle and run this as I can already tell I love Stanoplex and plan to use it in the future. Currently getting ready for vacation in Hawaii (hopefully) in August before school starts back up.

Currently lifting 3-4 days a week. I would probably do deadlift/squat as my first workout.

I am not against transdermals but during the school year I have to be careful of stronger odors as some of my special educstion students have a keen sense of smell..haha..so I rarely use them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am tempted as lockdown hasn’t affected me. I have had a home gym for like 15yrs. I am 5 weeks into Pct from 9 week Stano Plex run, which I really enjoyed. I was just hoping maybe a logging opportunity for ULtra Hard pops up. If not, I wouldn’t mind comparing TD to oral.
i like transdermal much better, but that's just me. if you are truly willing to do a complete log then by all means put in a app!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Havent ran a log in a couple of years. Currently running CEL Stanoplex in my 2nd week. Be willing to save my second bottle and run this as I can already tell I love Stanoplex and plan to use it in the future. Currently getting ready for vacation in Hawaii (hopefully) in August before school starts back up.

Currently lifting 3-4 days a week. I would probably do deadlift/squat as my first workout.

I am not against transdermals but during the school year I have to be careful of stronger odors as some of my special educstion students have a keen sense of smell..haha..so I rarely use them.
i remember you used to be a regular, haven't heard much from you lately!!! the black series lotion is different than the salvo's, very little if any aroma....props on teaching special ed students--it takes a special person to do that!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i remember you used to be a regular, haven't heard much from you lately!!! the black series lotion is different than the salvo's, very little if any aroma....props on teaching special ed students--it takes a special person to do that!!!
Oh I am always around lurking. Haha...just leave smarter people to answer questions and post.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I am always around lurking. Haha...just leave smarter people to answer questions and post.
lol...i will leave it at that.

really meant that about teaching special ed students, not everyone is cut out for or up to that task-props!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...i will leave it at that.

really meant that about teaching special ed students, not everyone is cut out for or up to that task-props!!!
Thanks man. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Currently delivering liquid fertilizer to corn fields for my 6 week summer job working 10-12 hour days with no AC in the trucks. That takes a special person too! Just gotta pray school goes back to normal in August.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I would be willing to try it but I'm not too sure about before and after shirtless pics. :)
That's the goal. Training to be able to show a before and after pic.
Not affected by the lockdown (home gym, free weights, no machines).

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first workout will be legs until I can't walk. Squats, leg press, belt squat machine, and finish up with a filthy leg extension burnout. I'm in New York, so I'm hoping gyms will re-open in July.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some interest showing up. I am all for some of these other guys getting a chance as I have had more than my share over the years. But if you need someone I am always down.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m available! Would love to compare to oral Epi. Would be willing to purchase additional bottle to run 8 weeks. Never logged before but I’m on here every day all day so wouldn’t mind. 43yrs old train 6 days 5 minimum.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep them coming

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been wanting to try epiandro , but the hair loss risk kind of puts me off. Seems like a great compound, though. Nice to see you guys have a TD now.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently taking 900mg of epiandro oral along with 150mg TD and I'm experiencing zero hair loss.
that’s great news. Maybe I will apply lol.
What effects are you noticing in terms of body composition?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am watching this one - I am so busy with work - my mind is a blur

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The product also appears to be towards the lower end of the price range. 12.6 grams for $60 retail, $4.76/gram. (y)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot, just in the middle of my first 1+4 Andros cycle and back at it running a Body beast 💪 program. Up 8 pounds so far.

Just got HiTech Dymethazine, to try epi myself, but not at that dose. Transdermal at 450mg would be great to try.

Too late to throw my hat in the ring? BTW, my family appreciates the PPE at good price during tough time from iconic!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoot, just in the middle of my first 1+4 Andros cycle and back at it running a Body beast program. Up 8 pounds so far.

Just got HiTech Dymethazine, to try epi myself, but not at that dose. Transdermal at 450mg would be great to try.

Too late to throw my hat in the ring? BTW, my family appreciates the PPE at good price during tough time from iconic!
Never to late

rax

rax

Awards
that’s great news. Maybe I will apply lol.
What effects are you noticing in terms of body composition?
Leaning out everywhere, fat loss, and muscle hardening. I dose 600 orally PreWO and the pumps are fantastic. Plus it gives me that extra little boost in strength and energy. The fat loss may be due to the dienolone in the TD, as I'm 6 weeks into a run of Apex's Synergen

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doubt I’ll be chosen but guess I’ll throw in an app. My first workout back from quarantine was at a new gym and I did FULL body. Lol I think I was in there for like 4 hours, I tried nearly every machine lmao. Felt great
I do believe epiandro may help me with more than just body composition. Thanks iconic for making this an opportunity

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leaning out everywhere, fat loss, and muscle hardening. I dose 600 orally PreWO and the pumps are fantastic. Plus it gives me that extra little boost in strength and energy. The fat loss may be due to the dienolone in the TD, as I'm 6 weeks into a run of Apex's Synergen
sounds anazing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also get that pumped feeling throughout the day. You would probably notice even more pronounced effects, as you are much leaner than I am.
nice , man . Epiandro seems great , I’ve always wanted to try it . Thanks

fingers crossed

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously libido boost, energy and aggression seem to be noted for this compound as wrll

rax

rax

Awards
nice , man . Epiandro seems great , I’ve always wanted to try it . Thanks

fingers crossed
Anytime brotha! I have used on a few occasions and it treats me well every time. Definitely get the aggression, don’t get a huge energy boost from a smaller dose. Libido is definitely there as well, with a large increase in random wood

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@raz I’m really like the sound of that. Energy I’m not necessarily looking for . If I did log epiandro this time I would use nothing even remotely anabolic, so no epicat, or natural anabolics. I’d lessen my health supps to see the full effects too. I want to see what it’s capable of because it sounds more powerful than what some make it out to be, but mild in terms of harsh sides