Ultra Eleven

Mikextimtim

Awards
Any write ups or reviews? I purchased it which is at a hefty price but i couldnt find a review here on its effects for people

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am a rep but bought a bottle out of my own wallet...i'm about a week into it now and been applying 2 pumps to chest and upper arms in the mornings and same in evenings...starting to notice chest getting tighter and lower abs showing more....i was pretty lean to start but i am 62 so i can always use some firming up in chest/abs, those are my problem areas as i get older even though i stay lean and try to get 20 miles a week of running in.

just started this journey i plan to go 2 bottles/2 months but got sidetracked...my wife and i just got tested for covid on friday and we both are positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any write ups or reviews? I purchased it which is at a hefty price but i couldnt find a review here on its effects for people
@Afi140 just logged ultra eleven i'm sure he has some advice/tips to share.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is the link

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some feedback would be appreciated---how is the ultra eleven treating you?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to start mine right now, but have bloodwork coming up in a month. Any idea how much this could effect my bloods? I'm on 150mg a week trt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to start mine right now, but have bloodwork coming up in a month. Any idea how much this could effect my bloods? I'm on 150mg a week trt.
@delsolrob

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We talked about both having our TRT bloodwork coming up in another thread. I'd be curious about this too, but I'm not sure I want to risk it. I just started a nonhormonal stack of URSA Major and Epichaos. Then I plan to run 11KT next. I haven't used the Ultra Eleven but I've used the Apex Alchemy brand and I stockpiled during the BOGO. I actually love the compound. On a cut you can hold the strength and muscle mass but lean out like MF'er. I think it could be versatile and stack with anything with its low sides. Really only negative is that it's not cheap. Defiantly not for the budget-minded. But without going to the dark side choices are pretty limited.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm super stoked to get this started!! I can't find primatine or bronkaid anywhere!! Not messing with clen ever again. At least not orally. I have some Eviscerate to mix with the clen.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm super stoked to get this started!! I can't find primatine or bronkaid anywhere!! Not messing with clen ever again. At least not orally. I have some Eviscerate to mix with the clen.
They have been out the last couple times I visited a walgreens.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK guys, there's some good and bad news.

@enhanced - sorry bud, I don't know how 11-keto will impact your blood work - @nostrum420 thoughts?

Bad news: current Ultra Eleven is pretty much gone. we're getting caught up on all orders - been a crazy busy week as states are opening! There may be a couple bottles of Ultra Eleven available - I just want to audit orders and inventory before I make them available...this is a maybe

Some possible good/great news: We have a chunk of base material on order to have more 11-keto made here in the US of A! The base material is on order from a supplier and being shipped to a lab here for processing. This means we SHOULD have more 11-keto in April...perfect timing! Base material is imported and there is always a chance of customs delays. Along with this, I've been working with Eric to license the formulation for AndroEnhance for Ultra Eleven - this will improve the overall product quality on the next round..but, the additional material costs/etc will likely require some adjustments in the product costs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK guys, there's some good and bad news.

@enhanced - sorry bud, I don't know how 11-keto will impact your blood work - @nostrum420 thoughts?

Bad news: current Ultra Eleven is pretty much gone. we're getting caught up on all orders - been a crazy busy week as states are opening! There may be a couple bottles of Ultra Eleven available - I just want to audit orders and inventory before I make them available...this is a maybe

Some possible good/great news: We have a chunk of base material on order to have more 11-keto made here in the US of A! The base material is on order from a supplier and being shipped to a lab here for processing. This means we SHOULD have more 11-keto in April...perfect timing! Base material is imported and there is always a chance of customs delays. Along with this, I've been working with Eric to license the formulation for AndroEnhance for Ultra Eleven - this will improve the overall product quality on the next round..but, the additional material costs/etc will likely require some adjustments in the product costs.
AndroEnhance was 11-KT with 4-DHEA. I think.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AndroEnhance was 11-KT with 4-DHEA. I think.
correct - it utilized 11-ketotestosterone caproate and 4-DHEA undecanoate- I'm not planning to include the 4-dhea undecanoate. but, we are working to have 11-keto caproate made and utilize the profile eric had made for the gel - since there's a limited amount of material, I don't want to be wasting it trying to develop upgrades to the carrier

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
correct - it utilized 11-ketotestosterone caproate and 4-DHEA undecanoate- I'm not planning to include the 4-dhea undecanoate. but, we are working to have 11-keto caproate made and utilize the profile eric had made for the gel - since there's a limited amount of material, I don't want to be wasting it trying to develop upgrades to the carrier
Sounds impressive

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember buying a bottle or two of that. I liked it, but I remember it being very expensive at the time. Predator Nutrition (UK) was the last place to have any stock of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a bottle of 3-AD today, will be adding it into my ultra eleven/ultra epi cycle.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
got a bottle of 3-AD today, will be adding it into my ultra eleven/ultra epi cycle.
Nice way to round out that cycle.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
What are the benefits of 3-AD ? I was thing about stacking it with ultra eleven and alpha 7 ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are the benefits of 3-AD ? I was thing about stacking it with ultra eleven and alpha 7 ?
good luck on finding it, it was a limited run and rob couldn't find another source.

ultra eleven and alpha 7 are very good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Androlotion has 3-ad in it.
try it and see...without having tried it or knowing the amount of 3-ad in it i have no clue the effect it would add to a ultra eleven/ultra hard cycle.