Ultra Eleven: Eyebrow, Eyelash and Beard hair shed

newbie8

Awards
Hello,

I have been using Ultra Eleven once this month but I noticed that when I am showering, my beard hair begin to fall. If I a working, I can see my eyelashes or even eyebrow hair fall out. It was happening for three days straight. As of today, I stopped it last Thursday but still it is happening. Any idea?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello,

I have been using Ultra Eleven once this month but I noticed that when I am showering, my beard hair begin to fall. If I a working, I can see my eyelashes or even eyebrow hair fall out. It was happening for three days straight. As of today, I stopped it last Thursday but still it is happening. Any idea?
So of course there's potential for hair shedding o your head, but the beard eyebrows and eyelashes doesn't make any sense to me. I. Fact, most of the things that make your head hair fall out cause your other body hair to grow more. I'm completely stumped

newbie8

Awards
So of course there's potential for hair shedding o your head, but the beard eyebrows and eyelashes doesn't make any sense to me. I. Fact, most of the things that make your head hair fall out cause your other body hair to grow more. I'm completely stumped
You are the second person who said the exact same thing as the owner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

aren't you the guy who said that formeron [formestane] caused hair to fall out?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, I'm not the owner and I don't have any affiliation with that company, but that's just typically what happens. It's very strange. But something I want you to take into consideration. It's completely normal for eyebrow eyelash and beard hairs to fall out all the time for every man on the planet. There is a possibility that you were just paying extra close attention now because of the hair shedding and it seems like other things are shedding more too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't seen the "owner" comment on this. But the reason that @Smont replied with what he did, is because that answer is absolutely correct.

If your facial hair is falling out (dramatically), I'd be concerned too.
But I REALLY doubt that it has anything to do with the product.

I would advise not using the product for a while, and if your facial hair is still falling out in Large Quantities, I'd see your Dr.

(I also have no connection to this company).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No pics of course
Unless he's got bald spots, pics wouldn't help. But I'd also bet that unless he's got some strange medical condition, it's just normal day to day hairs falling out.

People don't realize that 50-100 hairs on average she'd every single day from your head and new hairs grow, the numbers are lower for your beard and eyebrows obviously but they still fall out and regrow all the time.

I really think that when people get on whatever they're on, they start specifically looking for these things and it seems like it's happening way more than normal because now they're actually looking for it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless he's got bald spots, pics wouldn't help. But I'd also bet that unless he's got some strange medical condition, it's just normal day to day hairs falling out.

People don't realize that 50-100 hairs on average she'd every single day from your head and new hairs grow, the numbers are lower for your beard and eyebrows obviously but they still fall out and regrow all the time.

I really think that when people get on whatever they're on, they start specifically looking for these things and it seems like it's happening way more than normal because now they're actually looking for it
I would agree with this. I know when I’m running anything new or strong, every little change I feel I contribute to the supp. It’s human nature, even when they have nothing to do with each other.

newbie8

Awards
I appreciate everyones feedback...I think I will layoff for a while. Thank you all

newbie8

Awards

Thank you again for the feedback.