Ultra Eleven and Ultra Hard PCT

Tdre

Awards
I’m going to run the Iconic ultra eleven and ultra hard combo and I’m looking for advice on what PCT to use. Also any cycle support needed? Thanks!

Last edited:
Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
Cycle support is not necessary because transdermals don't pass through your liver. However, you need some joint protection during your cycle since epiandro is a dry compound.
For PCT, I would recommend APEX Male or Thunder Struck. DPS nutrition has some discount on them.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle support is not necessary because transdermals don't pass through your liver. However, you need some joint protection during your cycle since epiandro is a dry compound.
For PCT, I would recommend APEX Male or Thunder Struck. DPS nutrition has some discount on them.
I would disagree. There are other aspects of cycle support other than liver support and it really depends on your body on how things effect you. Personally I run on all cycles as a just in case. PCT I would go with something stronger .

Tdre

Awards
Thank you, I think I’ve decided I’m going to do Sustain alpha and Nolva for PCT. Not sure what cycle support yet if I use one though.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
When I ran 11-ketotestosterone at 160 mg a day transdermal for 6 weeks no serm was needed, verified with bloodwork. Currently I'm running Epiandro at about 300mg TD + 600mg oral, Androsterone 250mg TD and Dermacrine 3 pumps a day. Been on 4 weeks and hopefully getting bloodwork in 1 - 2 weeks to see how it's affecting my hormones. As of now balls seem normal, no subjective signs of suppression, libido and morning wood are consistent and strong. Bloodwork is the only way to really know if you need a SERM though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I ran 11-ketotestosterone at 160 mg a day transdermal for 6 weeks no serm was needed, verified with bloodwork. Currently I'm running Epiandro at about 300mg TD + 600mg oral, Androsterone 250mg TD and Dermacrine 3 pumps a day. Been on 4 weeks and hopefully getting bloodwork in 1 - 2 weeks to see how it's affecting my hormones. As of now balls seem normal, no subjective signs of suppression, libido and morning wood are consistent and strong. Bloodwork is the only way to really know if you need a SERM though.
This looks like an amazing stack. How well did you do on it?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
This looks like an amazing stack. How well did you do on it?

So far loving the run. Effects are not extreme but meet my expectations. I am more interested in milder compounds with less sides. My goals don't include gaining mass in any way, only increasing specific strength and maintaining or lowering total weight. This stack has been great for this. I like stimulants, so the epi boost has been really nice, but the androsterone really balances it out. If I don't take the androsterone the epi gives me some anxiety. Dryness, vascularity, muscle fullness, strength are great and the scale is creeping down.

I'm at my "floor" weight right now where natural I have to really restrict calories to go below. Narual it's a painful process as I would be hungry all the time, lethargy sets in, and strength takes a hit. With this stack I feel great and performance is strong. I added the Dermacrine because I love the stuff and feel great on it, also want to avoid to low of E2 and hoped it would help.

I know this is a mild run, but I wanted to get bloodwork about 6 weeks in for hormones, lipids, and hopefully DHT. I have baselines for these and am just curious to see how these compounds are effecting me.

Calcutta

Awards
what did your pct consist of after this?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
what did your pct consist of after this?
There was a snafu with the lab and I was unable to get the blood work I wanted at that time. I ended up adding an oral anabolic + torem or Enclo (can't remember) as an experiment and PCT with the same SERM. Effects were mild but was an interesting experiment. Had to try the SERM + oral out of curiosity. Not bad but would not repeat.