Ultra 11 vs Ursa Major

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Looking to drop some stubborn belly fat fairly lean everywhere else. Im Down 30 lbs from the winter. Looking to drop last 5-8lbs I was thinking one of the 2 along with a cal def of around 3-500

which do you think would be most beneficial

cheers

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good question. And my response will be impartial because I am not a rep.

I'll give the edge to a "highly-dosed" Ursolic Acid transdermal. Slightly better recomp and thermogenesis effect.

Also, Ultra-11 might require a light PCT. Ursolic Acid doesn't. My only quip with Ursolic Acid is that it seems to effect sperm motility negatively. But should not, once off.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Good question. And my response will be impartial because I am not a rep.

I'll give the edge to a "highly-dosed" Ursolic Acid transdermal. Slightly better recomp and thermogenesis effect.

Also, Ultra-11 might require a light PCT. Ursolic Acid doesn't. My only quip with Ursolic Acid is that it seems to effect sperm motility negatively. But should not, once off.
Thanks appreciate your feedback. One part I left out is im also on hrt 200 mg test cyp a week.

What do you consider high for a UA dose ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are not many things on the market still that will compete with Ultra Eleven (11-keto) for leaning.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
4 ml and up.

why not use both? run ursa for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks with 11kt
Not trying to hijack the thread but would there be benefit to adding ultra-11 to a test/anavar/proviron cycle ? This is more of a recomp cycle, looking to loose some belly fat.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Have not used ursolic acid, but have used ultra 11 and it works really well for me. Dry look, weight loss was much more rapid. Not sure how much was water weight but I love the stuff. Going to start ursa major for first time in 2 weeks for a cut. At week 5 I may add in ultra 11 just to see how they pair.