Ultimate Bulking Stack: would this work?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've just read a ton of threads on the forum and got a lot of infos on the best supps for lean mass, what I have in mind is:

- Ergonine or Tr1umph
- XGels
- Anabeta Elite

Questions:

1) would adding Follidrone 2.0 be overkill to this stack? If I'm not mistaken, the ingredients in F2.0 are not included in the others, so there shouldn't be any overlaps.

2) I'm regularly taking Orange Triad and Oximega. I read somewhere that Oximega shouldn't be taken when I'm using X-Gels, am I wrong?

3) I also read about Alphamax XT, would you recommend this product to replace one of the aforementioned ones (perhaps ABE)?

4) Would a Citrulline product like PES High Volume prewo be overkill alongside the others? Always had great results from it.

Thanks for your time guys!

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey man. I'm currently doing Alphamax XT + High Volume and will be adding ARA once it comes in. I am taking my fish oil in the meantime to prep for the ARA but will be off of them completely once my X gels come in. Omega 3 is an anti inflammatory and contradicts what you are trying to achieve with the ARA trying to do the exact opposite. A lot of people like the ABE as a bulker. I went with Alphamax because it has the same amount as F95 plus a bunch of other good stuff to aid in overall health. Like ashawaganda and L Dopa. Turns out I am sensitive to L dopa and wasn't able to take my alphamax in the afternoon so next time I'll probably give the ABE a try. But people LOVE alphamax.

I can't speak much to the F2.0 or Tr1umph and Ergonine but people rave about them.

Maybe Driven2lift brundel or GNO could shed some light

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
1) would adding Follidrone 2.0 be overkill to this stack? If I'm not mistaken, the ingredients in F2.0 are not included in the others, so there shouldn't be any overlaps.

2) I'm regularly taking Orange Triad and Oximega. I read somewhere that Oximega shouldn't be taken when I'm using X-Gels, am I wrong?

3) I also read about Alphamax XT, would you recommend this product to replace one of the aforementioned ones (perhaps ABE)?

4) Would a Citrulline product like PES High Volume prewo be overkill alongside the others? Always had great results from it.

Let the gains begin! Looks like you've done your homework.

1) If you've never used these products before, I think adding Follidrone 2.0 would be a bit over the top. It wouldn't be bad to add it in, but I always suggest to try products solo the first time and see how your respond to them.

2) If you're going to be taking ArA, fish oil can be counterproductive as drejb explained. Some users stop fish oil supplementation all together, and others opt to still use it but dose it as far away from ArA as possible. If you currently aren't taking a fish oil supplement then I wouldn't add it in for an ArA cycle.

3) Alphamax XT is a very solid product, and the ingredient profile is hard to beat. If you haven't used ABE or Alphamax XT before, I would suggest trying them both at some point. They are both great products that can be beneficial on a bulk or cut. I notice that I am able to stay leaner while bulking with Alphamax XT, and my sleep and recovery are phenomenal. Alphamax XT really shines at the 3-4 week mark, and if you decide to run it for a full 8 weeks you should be very pleased with the results. Stacking ArA and Alphamax XT is quite possibly my favorite stack, so I think you could definitely benefit from including it in this stack.

4) I would wait and see how you feel with ArA before adding in another pump product. Since ArA can cause some inflammation in the muscle, users usually end up getting some sick pumps. I always feel very full and get an awesome pump while taking ArA, so you might want to hold off on any pump pre-workouts and see how Tr1umph/ArA/Alphamax XT treat you. It wouldn't be overkill to add it in, but you might find that you don't need to be spending the extra money on it while you're running this stack.

How long do you plan to run this stack for?

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man. I'm currently doing Alphamax XT + High Volume and will be adding ARA once it comes in. I am taking my fish oil in the meantime to prep for the ARA but will be off of them completely once my X gels come in. Omega 3 is an anti inflammatory and contradicts what you are trying to achieve with the ARA trying to do the exact opposite. A lot of people like the ABE as a bulker. I went with Alphamax because it has the same amount as F95 plus a bunch of other good stuff to aid in overall health. Like ashawaganda and L Dopa. Turns out I am sensitive to L dopa and wasn't able to take my alphamax in the afternoon so next time I'll probably give the ABE a try. But people LOVE alphamax.

I can't speak much to the F2.0 or Tr1umph and Ergonine but people rave about them.

Maybe Driven2lift brundel or GNO could shed some light
I wont speak to the other products, but I can personally vouch for TR1UMPH. It is great for a bulk phase (but can also work on a cut or recomp). The muscle protein synthesis that it provides from SL, high salidroside extract of RR, etc really helped me take my squat & deadlift to the next level. It also ergogenic aids so an all-in-one natty anabolic.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, much appreciate!

Any further opinion on combining Follidrone 2.0 with the aforementioned?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, much appreciate!

Any further opinion on combining Follidrone 2.0 with the aforementioned?

There is no overlap with FD2 and any of the other products you plan on taking.

The only thing that you want to consider, like others have said, you don't want to introduce too many
new supplements at one time. So if you have not tried most of these, you wouldn't want to take them
all at once. You'll never know which ones aren't working, or which ones are causing any sides, if any.

So if these are all new to you, I would pick two of them and start from there.

ABE and FD2 would be my choice....

J

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running Alphamax Xt, Xgels and Tr1umph.
I'm loving it, pump and muscle fullness is incredible! I'm just starting week 3 now, got sick during week 2 but all is good now. Strength is great, Vascularity is better than its ever been. I have been adding more carbs which I'm sure is helping but overall I'm loving it. I've been taking tr1umph for a few months(only remotely negative thing I can say is I really wouldn't recommend the unflavored, beyond that it's phenomenal)
For coming into this stack quite lean and for as much as I've added to my diet the forskolin in alphamax is really shining, I did take alphamax on a completely empty stomach one day and got a bit "queesy" but beyond that all is good. Highly, highly recommended.
I just got some High Volume in the mail as I intend to cut back on Stims here in a few weeks, haven't tried it yet but will get back with reports.

One thing that tells me the xgels/alphamax is really shining is that I went from OL Conq3er to GAT Nitraflex for my pre, while I'm not going to knock Nitraflex because I do believe it's a great product, in my opinion, it isn't on the level of Conq3er but my muscle fullness and Vascularity is still top notch with a few new veins coming in since I've started (while upping calories and carbs, and eating a candy bar every now and then)

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) No, too much going on. Don't waste your money.
2) Omega 3's do interfere with ArA. Take them far away from your ArA dose, if at all.
3) No. Test boosters are mostly for mood boosting.
4) It would help, as it is a pre-workout.

If you have never used any of those supplements before, then try out Ergonine or Tr1umph solo first and nail your diet/training routine down first. Then, add either X-Gels or Anabeta Elite. Don't stack too much stuff. You're natty, you won't make more gains by stacking a bunch of stuff.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
1) No, too much going on. Don't waste your money.
2) Omega 3's do interfere with ArA. Take them far away from your ArA dose, if at all.
3) No. Test boosters are mostly for mood boosting.
4) It would help, as it is a pre-workout.

If you have never used any of those supplements before, then try out Ergonine or Tr1umph solo first and nail your diet/training routine down first. Then, add either X-Gels or Anabeta Elite. Don't stack too much stuff. You're natty, you won't make more gains by stacking a bunch of stuff.
Training and diet are on point ofc, otherwise I wouldn't even have asked this. But yea I think I'll just go with E9 or Tr1umph for the first week or two, and then go with ABE or X-Gels alongside.

Regarding Alphamax XT/Follidrone 2.0, I might use them as another stack once the first one is over, and learn what works and what doesn't.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think your stack looks pretty good. You could add FD2 or somethng like Epi-plex for the epicat in them. I think it can only help with your goals. Make sure your eating enough as well.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that you want to consider, like others have said, you don't want to introduce too many
new supplements at one time. So if you have not tried most of these, you wouldn't want to take them
all at once. You'll never know which ones aren't working, or which ones are causing any sides, if any.
More than anything - if you take 3-4 new supplements at once and have an adverse reaction, you'll never know where the issue is. Conversely, you'll never know if its the entire stack that worked or a combination of particular products of if you reacted well to a single product.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I've just read a ton of threads on the forum and got a lot of infos on the best supps for lean mass, what I have in mind is:

- Ergonine or Tr1umph
- XGels
- Anabeta Elite

Questions:

1) Follidrone is just overkill at this point.

2) Yes, don't take fish oil with ArA at all, it lowers its effectiveness

3) ABE is a better option if you don't care about test boosting. ABE is the ultimate recomping product on the market, and is actually synergistic with ArA. The lodhra in ABE is a lipoxygenase inhibitor, leaving more ArA available to be converted into prostaglandins (this is the desired effect)

4) Really depends. I still used citrulline products when using ArA, but don't forget ArA will give you pumps. If you want to use high volume, lower the dose you take :)

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, your input is much appreciated and my mind is much clearer now.

One last question though: am I forgetting about some supps that might work even better than the already mentioned ones? I don't think so, but just to be sure.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

One last question though: am I forgetting about some supps that might work even better than the already mentioned ones? I don't think so, but just to be sure.

Nah, you basically did your research well and found the most recommended supplements on this forum for a bulk :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The only thing you are missing is a test booster, but that would be to much going on at once imo.

I would go for Triumph over Ergonine because Triumph has soy lecithin granules which emulsifies ArA and is synergistic - not to mention it adds fullness and Triumph has a ton of benefits itself.

If you do go with Ergonine, get some Fearn Soy lecithin granules.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Cheers guys! Wondering if, for a future stack (once I'll have experimented with all those in due time), Laxo (Str3ngth for example) would also work well.

Regarding lack of test-booster, Alphamax would do it but I'm not gonna include it within the current stack as it would be overkill atm.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training and diet are on point ofc, otherwise I wouldn't even have asked this. But yea I think I'll just go with E9 or Tr1umph for the first week or two, and then go with ABE or X-Gels alongside.

Regarding Alphamax XT/Follidrone 2.0, I might use them as another stack once the first one is over, and learn what works and what doesn't.
Just trying to save you money, bud. I used to do some pretty heavy stacks but found it was much better to just really micromanage my training/diet. Just needed to get that out of the way.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I forgot an important question: would you guys suggest to take X-Gels + Tr1umph together around 45mins prewo, or better to have just Tr1umph 45min before and X-Gels shortly after warming up? My prewo meal is around 1hr and 30min before wo

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot an important question: would you guys suggest to take X-Gels + Tr1umph together around 45mins prewo, or better to have just Tr1umph 45min before and X-Gels shortly after warming up? My prewo meal is around 1hr and 30min before wo
Take them together. If you decided on ABE, take the ABE then too.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Take them together. If you decided on ABE, take the ABE then too.
I thought it would have been best to take ABE with lunch and preworkout meal, instead of 45min prewo. Tr1umph + ABE + X-Gels all at the same time might be overkill I guess

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Both together would be best, no need to space them out. If you decide to add in Alphamax XT it can be taken at any time of the day. Just be sure your doses are spread apart by 6-8 hours. I usually take my first dose with breakfast and second dose with dinner

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Both together would be best, no need to space them out. If you decide to add in Alphamax XT it can be taken at any time of the day. Just be sure your doses are spread apart by 6-8 hours. I usually take my first dose with breakfast and second dose with dinner
I definitely won't take Alphamax XT and ABE together cause Forskolin makes me die in the bathroom during the first days and I wouldn't ever want two products with it on the same cycle haha

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run Anabeta elite for 60 days for best results

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely won't take Alphamax XT and ABE together cause Forskolin makes me die in the bathroom during the first days and I wouldn't ever want two products with it on the same cycle haha
This problem doesn't occur with everybody. To many people, yes. For me, I can handle taking both products just fine. Anabeta Elite + AlphaMax XT and ArA is a home run stack IMO.

K

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to barge in on your thread, but I have a question in relation to all these products.

I am running follidrone 2.0 right now, almost done with my first bottle. Going to run 2 maybe 3 bottles. After that I assume I can go right into tr1umph+ara+alphamax xt stack I have planned or do I need a break? After that cycle I was going to run anabeta elite. Do I need a break between the tr1umph/ara/alphamax and anabeta elite?

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to barge in on your thread, but I have a question in relation to all these products.

I am running follidrone 2.0 right now, almost done with my first bottle. Going to run 2 maybe 3 bottles. After that I assume I can go right into tr1umph+ara+alphamax xt stack I have planned or do I need a break? After that cycle I was going to run anabeta elite. Do I need a break between the tr1umph/ara/alphamax and anabeta elite?
Breaks of 3-4 weeks between each.

You can in theory not take breaks but I've always taken breaks between stacks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it would have been best to take ABE with lunch and preworkout meal, instead of 45min prewo. Tr1umph + ABE + X-Gels all at the same time might be overkill I guess
If you want GDA effects, yes for sure, but I meant more so for improving your ArA results, although to be fair, just taking ABE will improve your results. Make sure you take ABE for a full two bottle run.

Run Anabeta elite for 60 days for best results
Yes exactly, two bottles is the best amount of ABE to use (at 4caps).

Breaks of 3-4 weeks between each.

You can in theory not take breaks but I've always taken breaks between stacks
I like taking breaks as well so I suggest what daycrawler said

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheers guys! Wondering if, for a future stack (once I'll have experimented with all those in due time), Laxo (Str3ngth for example) would also work well.
These guys covered most of your other questions, but I'll answer this one. For right now, what you've got planned is great. Tr1umph + X-gels in particular is a spectacular combo.

Laxo/Str3ngth is a great product for many. Some people don't notice a big effect from Laxo in general, but the feedback on Str3ngth/Dermastrength with their absorption enhancers is good. I would personally recommend Dermastrength if you want to see the most benefit as transdermal application seems to really benefit Laxo.

However, if your goal is to continue to bulk, I would look at Or1gin before Str3ngth. Laxo can be nice for a recomp and certainly help on a bulk, but imho, you'll get better results with Or1gin. The ghrelin-stimulation, enhanced digestion, and ribosome biogenesis will compliment a bulk/lean-bulk very, very nicely. You can read up more on it here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/285040-q-or1gin.html

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
So, to sum this up:

ABE 2 pills during lunch + 2 pills on prewo meal - alternatively, would it make sense to take it with my postwo meal? Also, it might make zero difference but: slightly before meals or during meals is best?

Tr1umph 1 scoop around 45mins prewo
X-Gels 4 pills around 45mins prewo

Sounds good? Would you guys suggest to make this cycle last 8 weeks approx?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, to sum this up:

ABE 2 pills during lunch + 2 pills on prewo meal - alternatively, would it make sense to take it with my postwo meal? Also, it might make zero difference but: slightly before meals or during meals is best?

Tr1umph 1 scoop around 45mins prewo
X-Gels 4 pills around 45mins prewo

Sounds good? Would you guys suggest to make this cycle last 8 weeks approx?
I would say slightly before the meals. The rest looks good, and yes, make 8 weeks long :)