• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yessir, including those yummy oldschool ph :]

Scott4bama15

Awards
Yessir, including those yummy oldschool ph :]
Nice! Must be my bank that declined an overseas purchase. I had them approve one years ago but for some reason it still wouldn’t go through on the predator website.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! Must be my bank that declined an overseas purchase. I had them approve one years ago but for some reason it still wouldn’t go through on the predator website.
Yup, I’d check with the bank or email predator

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Do you know any other supp shops that offer shipping to the US from the UK? :squareeyed:

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you know any other supp shops that offer shipping to the US from the UK? :squareeyed:
I can only vouch for predator; not only are they a board sponsor here, but they’ve also been the only reliable place for me so far.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have ordered from them twice, No Problem

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Buy a Visa gift card at the grocery store and use that.

Scott4bama15

Awards
I like that idea even better. With all of the data breaches over the years that’s how I should be doing it anyway.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Ordered many times from them with no issues. One order just came in today!

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
This is great advice...I works great when I want to buy something without pissing my wife off. Some of the cards can also be loaded into Venmo, which is a bonus.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is great advice...I works great when I want to buy something without pissing my wife off. Some of the cards can also be loaded into Venmo, which is a bonus.
Have you used a visa gift card/preload card to order from predator? I’m curious if it actually works with them

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Have you used a visa gift card/preload card to order from predator? I’m curious if it actually works with them
Haven't pulled the trigger on ordering from UK yet, sorry man. I've ordered only domestic and have gone online to register the card prior to placing the order.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are many shops in the UK that offer shipping to the US.
Doesn’t mean they’re legit though. I’ve been ripped off buying from other places in the Uk that have great reviews. Imo, dont waste time trying to find new sources when you already got a good one.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the fact predator have a couple of bricks and mortar shops as well......not just any old tom dick and Harry behind a website - gave me confidence to buy from them anyway.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the fact predator have a couple of bricks and mortar shops as well......not just any old tom dick and Harry behind a website - gave me confidence to buy from them anyway.
You cant go wrong with them haha, and they’re a board sponsor here too!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You cant go wrong with them haha, and they’re a board sponsor here too!
They seem good guys. Being completely honest I didn’t really want a box load of prohormones and supplements turning up to the house and my wife asking how much it cost �� bring able to pop in the shop avoided that lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They seem good guys. Being completely honest I didn’t really want a box load of prohormones and supplements turning up to the house and my wife asking how much it cost í*½í¸‚ bring able to pop in the shop avoided that lol
They’ve got a shop by you?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice man; I’m in the Us so I have to order, but I don’t mind haha
Being in the uk has a few advantages, the weather isn’t one of them but it would seem (for now) being able to legally buy better prohormones is one lol

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Being in the uk has a few advantages, the weather isn’t one of them but it would seem (for now) being able to legally buy better prohormones is one lol
You do realize that it is legal in the UK to possess AAS for personal use, right? Some of the OTC designer steroids are as good as real AAS, but why wouldn't you be doing the real stuff?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You do realize that it is legal in the UK to possess AAS for personal use, right? Some of the OTC designer steroids are as good as real AAS, but why wouldn't you be doing the real stuff?
Yeah I know but honestly I’m a massive ***** with needles - could never pin. That and whilst it’s legal for personal use it’s not like I can buy it in a shop, personally I’m not bothered but to my nearest and dearest that’s the sort of thing that would make it more/less acceptable.

Of course I’m only on my first cycle so ask the question again in a year and god knows what my answer would be lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Predator.JPG

My last order from Predator, Stick with a name you know!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ran the osta?!
No I have not, I am going a way on business for a week when I get back, this is my next stack !!

artb

Awards
32, 5-10" 200 lbs. 17-18%
Squat 385
Deadlift 415
Bench 315
Dibble dabble in some Sarms only

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t mean they’re legit though. I’ve been ripped off buying from other places in the Uk that have great reviews. Imo, dont waste time trying to find new sources when you already got a good one.
PN is a good one but I don't like to pay up to 40% more for exactly the same products.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
32, 5-10" 200 lbs. 17-18%
Squat 385
Deadlift 415
Bench 315
Dibble dabble in some Sarms only
I’d either look into an andro stack, a solo run with a methyl like epistane or a test cycle

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
Heard great thing about PN....Haven't ordered yet though. Still researching lol

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Predator is one of the biggest UK supplement sites so trustworthy for sure.

I think customs concerns are probably overblown but you could probably ask them to come up with some creative labels for you if really concerned. You gotta think though, there must be literally millions of parcels from the UK to USA daily and if you were working at Customs wouldn’t you be prioritising shipments from places like China, India, etc rather than the UK?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Predator is coming back to AM on Nov 1st and I’m sure they will have some good deals lined up!

Loganm90

Awards
Just got an order shipped from PN last week, took about 10days but I live in TX I'd say they're pretty legit

artb

Awards
Just notify your bank you plan on purchasing from over seas. They will release any international hold.