UFC 84 Contest

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The judge has called an end to the fight in the very first 8 seconds of the first round. Declaring the winner by Knock Out, and still the Heavy Weight champion of AM... CryingEmo!!!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Contest Results:

Winner : Reaper destroyed the rest of us with 35 (9 out of 11 correct victors). Everyone rep Reaper.

Terminator - 30
LakeMountD, Mr. EZE - 28
Jas - 26
Rogue Drone - 25
Alex - 24
CryingEmo (pathetic), Batman - 21
firefighter - 20

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Contest Results:

Winner : Reaper destroyed the rest of us with 35 (9 out of 11 correct victors). Everyone rep Reaper.

Terminator - 30
LakeMountD, Mr. EZE - 28
Jas - 26
Rogue Drone - 25
Alex - 24
firefighter - 20
I'll have to re-count that just doesn't seem right. It's weird that I by far know the most about MMA, but yet I don't win.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm completely kidding above, nice picks Reaper.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious as usual, Alex. Nothing better than the second post negation. :blink:

Here's something else that you might find funny: JImmy Fallon's "Idiot Boyfriend" Haha, that guys great.

idiot boy friend

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Vid is not working. I'll google it. Is it really funny or is this a set-up? Is it me or does OD Wilson look like a giant seal?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
It's not funny at all yet it was a single from his "comedy" CD.

I'll try again since the video is not allowed to be embedded. Here's your joke :

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It's not funny at all yet it was a single from his "comedy" CD.

I'll try again since the video is not allowed to be embedded. Here's your joke :

Yeah, I really can't stand Jimmy Fallon, but I didn't want to offend you. It wasn't really a joke by me. The guy looks like a seal, you really don't see that?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about your 2nd post negation. OD's a slob. A seal is an appropriate description. Jimmy Fallon's horrendous.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about your 2nd post negation. OD's a slob. A seal is an appropriate description. Jimmy Fallon's horrendous.
Mullet was right about your obnoxious personality. You probably can't tell the difference between a woman and a bag, you hobbited out fvck. The second post negation joke is a show stealer over in the gen chat section. I don't know what your problem is. OD's body is seal like, but also his face, the shape of his dome and his eyes and nose.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet was right about your obnoxious personality. You probably can't tell the difference between a woman and a bag, you hobbited out fvck. The second post negation joke is a show stealer over in the gen chat section. I don't know what your problem is. OD's body is seal like, but also his face, the shape of his dome and his eyes and nose.
definately seal bloodline, crossbreeding going on somewhere along those lines...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
definately seal bloodline, crossbreeding going on somewhere along those lines...
Thank you, my hawaiian brethren. I hope you don't listen to BJ's entrance music thinking about me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, my hawaiian brethren. I hope you don't listen to BJ's entrance music thinking about me.
i never think about you.

how is bj's chin? damn i swear he caught some flush but never budged....JUST EAT UM UP! that knee was a thing of beauty lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh! and good job for sherk losing the match he saved alot of haoles from getting beat up in waikiki! haha

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
BJ must have the same chin training program as Cabbage. Are you considered a haole, PP?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Ok, I'll try the second post negation in the general chat section to get rep points.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
i never think about you.

how is bj's chin? damn i swear he caught some flush but never budged....JUST EAT UM UP! that knee was a thing of beauty lol.
BJ's chin is pretty amazing. I think Sherk landed some really good shots and BJ was like :yawn:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
BJ's chin is pretty amazing. I think Sherk landed some really good shots and BJ was like :yawn:
Not only is his chin amazing, but his face doesn't get damaged ever. Hughes was hitting him with some sharp elbows that did absolutely nothing. BJ is frickin amazing, although he seems like kind of a piece of sh*t. He's definitely no Fedor in the personality department.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the blood licking thing ain't really cool to me. Oh, and aleks >>>> Fedor. Glad you saw the light with the av.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see Aleks ruin Buentello, but greater than Fedya, come on. Nice av, I like Wanderlei's ankle wraps, they look cool, vale tudo trunks and game over.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I demand a re-count! CryingEmo never loses!

:duel:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many times have you watched the fight now? I think I'm at 8.
At least 20. I actually think that it should have been stopped about 6 seconds earlier when Jardine was flash KO'd before he went grand mal in the cage.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least 20. I actually think that it should have been stopped about 6 seconds earlier when Jardine was flash KO'd before he went grand mal in the cage.
I agree, Jardine looked like he was knocked out 2-3 times.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, Jardine looked like he was knocked out 2-3 times.
jardine has no chin....just a beard lol. Alexander did the same thing to him, KO, up, KO, up, KO, up, KO lol. Where you watching the fight is it posted somewhere? pm link?

Alex, well friends tease me haole once and a while cuz im 1/4 german 1/4 czech so they say im white once and awhile but im not that white looking and im raised here, local boy so not a real haole. Haole is really a foreigner to the islands not neccesarily white but its just evolved to caucasians now.

GSP-Penn....? sounds awesome.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Contest Results:

Terminator - 30
LakeMountD, Mr. EZE - 28
Jas - 26
Rogue Drone - 25
Alex - 24
firefighter - 20
Congrats lol. I just want to say that I am a consistent top 3 pick ;).

Also, make sure everyone reps him because when I won before I think I got like 3 reps total.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Also, make sure everyone reps him because when I won before I think I got like 3 reps total.
haha, that sucks.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I literally got 1 rep once when I won. But reps clearly don't mean jack since Volcom has more than I do. :twisted:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I literally got 1 rep once when I won. But clearly don't mean jack since Volcom has more than I do. :twisted:
1 rep, haha. That REALLY sucks, but its damn funny. Come on peoples, pay your rep dues.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

Hey now, let's not get to big for our drawer's Mr Fancy scientist. Oh, look at me, I know the Kreb's cycle by memory, and can make good MMA picks, I'm so special.

Lol, j/k.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I repped the reap that day, I believe?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

You won? I've never even seen you play.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where does sherk go from here and do you think bj will go up to fight GSP and bounce back n forth from 155 to 170.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BJ, GSP, and Anderson should have a three-person, Battle Royale at a 177 catch weight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where does sherk go from here and do you think bj will go up to fight GSP and bounce back n forth from 155 to 170.
That's a tough call. BJ is my boy and all, but this new & improved GSP v2.0 is freaking incredible. BJ would have to do a whole lot to contend against him. GSP seems like a whole new machine these days.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You won? I've never even seen you play.
You never noticed him because your name was at the bottom of the list.

Yep, that means lollerz.

I thought I'd take Hiroshima'ing to a new level.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You never noticed him because your name was at the bottom of the list.

Yep, that means lollerz.

I thought I'd take Hiroshima'ing to a new level.
Jesus christ. I really can't compete with this type of sh*t. "lollerz", what forums are you frequenting?

terminator

terminator

Awards
I'll add these up later tonight, but yeah I don't think I won either. Seeing Wanderlei return to form last makes me not care at all about it though. Great night of fights.

Wanderlei goes to my boss' church out here in Vegas. I've met Wandi before and he is really a nice guy, which may surprise some because of his mean stare-downs and his brutal nature in the cage.

terminator

terminator

Awards
Did you ever get your prize for the last contest? Mouth burned me on a bet, so I was wondering if he paid you.

p.s. your picks are in past the deadline, they count in my book, but only if you don't win.

Yes, mouth gave me $75 for winning last season. I just emailed him like he asked.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Wanderlei goes to my boss' church out here in Vegas. I've met Wandi before and he is really a nice guy, which may surprise some because of his mean stare-downs and his brutal nature in the cage.
I think it's pretty obvious that Wandy is a really nice guy. In the late 90's and early 00's before I had seen many interviews with him, he seemed kind of scary. Around 03 is when I started to realize he was a super nice dude.

Thanks, I'll try e-mailing Mouth.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I've heard about him. Most fighters are extremely nice in person and very grateful for their fans.

terminator

terminator

Awards
Contest Results:

Terminator - 30
LakeMountD, Mr. EZE - 28
Jas - 26
Rogue Drone - 25
Alex - 24
firefighter - 20
I actually got 33 vs 30 see my picks below:

Main Card Bouts:
-B.J. Penn /4/ Sub/Tapout 3:42 -3
-Lyoto Machida /Dec/ unanimous -5

- Wanderlei Silva /2/ Sub Tapout -3

-Thiago Silva /2/ TKO/KO -3-

Wilson Gouveia 3/ TKO KO -0

Preliminary Bouts:
-Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou /2/ TKO/KO -4
-Yoshiyuki Yoshida /2/ TKO KO -3
- Ivan Salaverry /2/ Sub Tapout -0
-Shane Carwin /2/ TKO/KO -4-

Dong-hyun Kim /3/ TKO/KO - 5-

Rich Clementi /2/ Sub Tapout -3

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ. I really can't compete with this type of sh*t. "lollerz", what forums are you frequenting?
Forums? I use that in spoken language. :run:

My bad, terminator. It was late at night.

I was actually surprised Wanderlei could talk the first time I heard him speak. I wasn't sure he was human at first.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Forums? I use that in spoken language. :run:

My bad, terminator. It was late at night.

I was actually surprised Wanderlei could talk the first time I heard him speak. I wasn't sure he was human at first.

lawl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pistonpump MMA 118
Alexander MMA 54
jas123 MMA 87
Alexander MMA 103
Alexander MMA 70