Ufc 202 fight card really shįts

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Only 1 maybe 2 good fights lined up ....

Thoughts and/or concerns?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is sort of how I felt the lineup was for most UFC cards except for the past couple of ones. To me, there are usually one or two fights that I'm interested in and then a bunch of filler that may or may not be ok fights. Side note looking at 202, does Cerrone fight like every other week? I swear that dude is always fighting while other dudes disappear for a year.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
This is true but those filler fights usually turn out being the good ones honestly.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is sort of how I felt the lineup was for most UFC cards except for the past couple of ones. To me, there are usually one or two fights that I'm interested in and then a bunch of filler that may or may not be ok fights. Side note looking at 202, does Cerrone fight like every other week? I swear that dude is always fighting while other dudes disappear for a year.
True ! Cerrone must be in his prime

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is true but those filler fights usually turn out being the good ones honestly.
True as well . I usually don't sit through them . Ill give these a shot tho ! Hopefully no rolling or ground and pound for 5 mins.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They certainly can be. Sometimes a fighter who knows that this is their one chance to either proceed in the UFC or go back to fighting in oblivion will put on a better show than somebody that is just trying to get a paycheck.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't is how true this is, but I remember in an interview about a year or 2 ago, he basically Said he spends his money as fast as he earns it , so he is always asking for his next fight.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
I reckon the undercard is gonna be better then main card imo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Female Fitness 1
Aleksandar37 MMA 8