UD2.0

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a random thread but I just wanted to say that the Ultimate Diet 2.0's depletion workouts on literally no food was the most agonizing workout I have ever done by far (I went a little to heavy on the first circuit as well) and I tossed my cookies afterward (just couldn't hold it back). If anyone is thinking about trying this be ready to go balls to the wall or gome home. Just an FYI.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
agreed. UD2.0 kicked my ass, i only could stick with it 2.5 weeks.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed. UD2.0 kicked my ass, i only could stick with it 2.5 weeks.
I love the feeling of physically killing myself though man :). After the nausea and the feeling of going to pass out goes away you really feel like you have accomplished something. If you don't mind me asking, how was your results on ud2? Did you like the results from the two weeks you completed?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i lost too much size and strength on it, i had cut my calories back WAY too far to 1500/day. and i lifted at way too much volume. i just flat didnt plan it well for myself. i have a coach now so when the time comes to cut again i'll have a better plan. so no, i didnt like it at all but it was all my fault.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i lost too much size and strength on it, i had cut my calories back WAY too far to 1500/day. and i lifted at way too much volume. i just flat didnt plan it well for myself. i have a coach now so when the time comes to cut again i'll have a better plan. so no, i didnt like it at all but it was all my fault.
That sucks. And I can see that happening if I am not carful. I just got done with 60 min of cardio and I don't think I am going to be able to move for the rest of the night. Dang it's going to be a long next few weeks :cheers: I carb depleted two day before I started this thing and I regret it so much. I just cant wait to eat some carbs already lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grayson Weight Loss 6
Grayson Supplements 10
Training Forum 0
Weight Loss 22
juice3320 Anabolics 0