Ucp-1

bert4332

Awards
This is mainly for Chemo or someone who has a chemistry background. I have a bottle of UCP-1 with an expiration of 4/05. Does time alter the chemistry of the UA or does just downgrade it's potency?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its potency is lower than before.. Pending on how it was kept, the potency may not have dropped too much, which is why many companies say to store in a cool and dry place.. ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure Chemo is retired from AM. Haven't seen him in a loooooooooong time.

bert4332

Awards
It was stored in the box it came in, it's been closed, in a air conditioned closet.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
lol ya Chemo hasnt been around for a while but really there is only one way to find out .... try it. tamper up with dosage because UA is some potent stuff but good luck with it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the UA was only 125-150mg per serving, not nearly as much as I used to use (1g daily for 2wk cycles).. ;)

It should be fine if it wasn't opened..

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I believe the UA was only 125-150mg per serving, not nearly as much as I used to use (1g daily for 2wk cycles).. ;)

It should be fine if it wasn't opened..
its been a while but didnt they have a liquid version to that was popular or am i thinking of something else? i am remembering of some buddies dosing a little to much liquid and sweating all night with 3 fans on them.

btw, still looking like a beast pete!:bb:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
Supplements 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 7
Supa Freek 420 Supplements 18