UCP-1 Questions

G

Gmonkey

Awards
I was wondering what if anything you would recommend to take with it to help fight the lethargy, caffeine?   I figure the 40/30/30 aproach to dieting with UCP-1 seems to be recommended!

I weigh 250 with 25-26% body fat, what amount of calories should I be aiming for?  Should I lighten my weight training?  I will be doing the 45 minutes of low intensity cardio most mornings except leg days. 

Just would like some thounghts!  Thanks!

S

sawastea

Awards
Here's my take...

UCP-1 has been working well. I'm currently stacking it with TREX, GT, ALA, R+, milk thistle, ALCAR, CLA, EFA and it's RIDICULOUS. Very potent...

Not sure exactly what your diet contains, but anything around 10x would be a good start, hence 2500 cals/day

Again, depends on your diet...what is your diet?

S

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend BodyQuick. That stuff is an AWESOME energizer.

I wouldn't lighten your weight training.

As for calories while cutting, I'd recommend around 10-12 calories per lb. of lean body mass. So, with 25% body-fat @ 250, you're carrying roughly 188 pounds of LBM. So a good caloric intake would be around 1880-2256 calories per day.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would try Powertrain from LegalGear for lethargy issues. It really did help me quite a bit... a nice steady energy level, IMO suited for things like UA and 1-test, where there may be a long-lasing feeling of lethargy while using it.

If you use a typical stimulant, you may get the typical high then low effect, which I try to avoid if at all possible.

G

goin_big

Awards
ucp doesn't cause much lethargy. Sure, you're somewhat tired, but it's easy to deal with. It really helps you sleep well though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Supplements 6
TheCrownedOne Supplements 10
I Supplements 1
T Supplements 3
M Supplements 2