Types of hexadrone. Alpha vs beta?

Tomuch

Awards
I got a bottle that list hexadrone on the label at 150mg per day. Take two per day. That’s three times the dosage of hexadrone 6-alpha so I’m guessing that’s not what it is. Is hexadrone 6-beta worth even taking?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
negative. the proper a isomer is hardly worth taking

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got a bottle that list hexadrone on the label at 150mg per day. Take two per day. That’s three times the dosage of hexadrone 6-alpha so I’m guessing that’s not what it is. Is hexadrone 6-beta worth even taking?
Hmm doesnt sound good. I got Brawn Hexadrone delivered yesterday as on their site its advertised as 6(a) but on label it's just 6- Chloro 25 mg x 3 a day, which has me slightly miffed. Brawn did however admit some labelling/printing mistakes on their Hdrol batch so I'm hoping it's the same with this.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmm doesnt sound good. I got Brawn Hexadrone delivered yesterday as on their site its advertised as 6(a) but on label it's just 6- Chloro 25 mg x 3 a day, which has me slightly miffed. Brawn did however admit some labelling/printing mistakes on their Hdrol batch so I'm hoping it's the same with this.
I would like to think that supp companies test properly their batches... But often they just put in capsules whatever they get from China.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would like to think that supp companies test properly their batches... But often they just put in capsules whatever they get from China.
Yeah that's definitely possible. Took 2nd 25mg dose this afternoon and felt 'wired' abit later, not sure if that's the norm for Hex and I took my Osta dose 1st thing this morning so it isnt that. Part of me thinks ahhh f**k it and recomp with old fashioned Hdrol with 4 andro/Dermacrine + decent cycle support rather than messing about mixing with Sarms and non methylated obscure Prohormones.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah that's definitely possible. Took 2nd 25mg dose this afternoon and felt 'wired' abit later, not sure if that's the norm for Hex and I took my Osta dose 1st thing this morning so it isnt that. Part of me thinks ahhh f**k it and recomp with old fashioned Hdrol with 4 andro/Dermacrine + decent cycle support rather than messing about mixing with Sarms and non methylated obscure Prohormones.
Now that you have it, try it. Whatever isomer it is, it should be fairly mild in sides effects, assuming that is Hexadrone and not bunk.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now that you have it, try it. Whatever isomer it is, it should be fairly mild in sides effects, assuming that is Hexadrone and not bunk.
Yeah will do, am gonna cardio my a** off and see how what is does.

Reactions: UNX