Turning 45 turning back the clock

Oldog

Awards
Been lifting for many years but recently have experienced the typical age related issues (mild ED and other physical performance issues). I began taking MK-677 and natural test boosters earlier this year. I’m just ending a run of MK, dermacrine & sustsain alpha. Looking to up the ante a bit by adding some dark carnival and dropping the SA. I plan on MK w/melatonin & ZMA at night, then dermacrine, dark carnival, D3 and fish oil. Just looking for mild size gains w/recomp and overall well being.

This seems pretty mild but what would be the best for support and pct? Thanks

Oldog

Awards
That I know. Just wondering if it’s worth running epi and dermacrine together since they are both used as a test base in other cycles. What would be the best support and pct for these. Even though it’s mild I assume at least a test booster. There’s AI properties to the dermacrine and since the epi doesn’t aromatize that shouldn’t be a worry.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That I know. Just wondering if it’s worth running epi and dermacrine together since they are both used as a test base in other cycles. What would be the best support and pct for these. Even though it’s mild I assume at least a test booster. There’s AI properties to the dermacrine and since the epi doesn’t aromatize that shouldn’t be a worry.
Dude..your 45...Im 45..just run Test...its dumb not to. If your going to do it, do it right.