Turkesterone-General experience and best brands?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my research this might be a potent natty anabolic. Has anyone run it with good success? Which brands are the best?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From my research this might be a potent natty anabolic. Has anyone run it with good success? Which brands are the best?
Have you used creatine? Turkesterone is similar in terms of muscle building, creatine is still superior to Turk and all other natural muscle builders in my opinion. The internet and YouTube is dramatically overhyped Turk, it's not a new supplement, in fact it's been around since the 1990's. It's just the new (old) marketing fad at the moment.

It works, but keep your expectations reasonable.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used Double Wood Turkesterone for 6 weeks and this is my experience:

Dose: 2 grams three times daily for 6 weeks

Effects: Slightly increased appetite after a few weeks. No significant change in body weight. Body fat went up a little over 1%. Libido slightly decreased. No change in the mirror or gym.

I’m still using it to finish up my last bottle at 1g/day. Appetite already decreasing a bit.

Would not recommend.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stuff seems hit or miss. Don’t know if it’s product variation, differences in individuals, or maybe placebo. Hard to say. I haven’t played with it myself yet.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used solo Turk and noticed nothing but I swear by blackstone myostack which is a product with 3 ingredients- one of which is turk. Worth a shot imo

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I thought the big thing with Turk is bioavailibity. Well with all of the ecdysteroids. Thought most of the bioactive components don't even make it to the muscle.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just ran and reviewed Iron Mag labs turk.

It's in the IML forum if you wanna view my personal feedback on it

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Effects: Slightly increased appetite after a few weeks. No significant change in body weight. Body fat went up a little over 1%. Libido slightly decreased. No change in the mirror or gym.

I’m still using it to finish up my last bottle at 1g/day. Appetite already decreasing a bit.

Would not recommend.
If it selectively agonizes estrogen receptors as advertised then this makes sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Would not recommend.
Why are you still using it if you're only getting negative effects doesn't make any sense to me? Especially if it's negatively effecting libido, throw that **** in the trash lol

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why are you still using it if you're only getting negative effects doesn't make any sense to me? Especially if it's negatively effecting libido, throw that **** in the trash lol
cuz I’m seeing if a much lower dose does anything (ie inverted dose-response curve). I’m all about trial and error.

I started SNS furosap a few days ago and my libido is already up, thankfully

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
cuz I’m seeing if a much lower dose does anything (ie inverted dose-response curve). I’m all about trial and error.

I started SNS furosap a few days ago and my libido is already up, thankfully
Il have to look that up, not something I'm familiar with

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If it selectively agonizes estrogen receptors as advertised then this makes sense.
Agreed. Maybe non-canonical estrogen receptors (ie non-steroidal [intracellular nuclear] / membrane bound) though

20E (ecdysterone) has a similar structure to Turkesterone and has not been shown to be able to permeate the cell membrane.

“It is worth mentioning that 20E will only activate a particular membrane form of ER, whereas E2 would in addition bind nuclear receptor(s). Thus 20E is devoid of any feminizing activity (13,56) and is probably inactive on estrogen-dependent … cells.”

Not much is known about membrane bound ERs in the context of skeletal muscle. It is know that if you create an E2 epimer it will negate its nuclear steroid effects while retaining some ambiguous benefits to skeletal muscle.

The most plausible mechanism of benefit to humans would be in relation to the Mas Receptor. The natural ligand is angiotensin(1-7) which has a host of benefits in relation to skeletal muscle. 20E definitely has shown activity at the receptor (in silica mostly).

Unfortunately, if my experiment is any indication, it would appear that these compounds are too pharmacologically challenged to offer any benefit to humans. I can’t easily explain the increase in appetite or decrease in libido but certainly some interaction with the membrane bound ER would make sense.

Behanabdel

Behanabdel

Awards
These supplements look good because of the advertisement, but I want to be sure that they will work for me too. I am a beginner, and I want to make sure that I take a supplement that will actually help me gain muscle mass. Most people I know take supplements for muscle mass building from fcn-shop.com, and they recommend I do the same. But I am still not sure that it is what I need. What do I do to determine the best supplement for me? I want to ensure that the chemicals I take do good for me. Should I go and see a doctor with this question?

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
huge thread here on turk

Went looking for this thread and found it has been deleted. Anyone know why?

I periodically check Boldanic's website for Exubol 200 re-stock information, but nothing new unfortunately.

Has anyone tried Dark Lab's "Uzbek" Turkesterone?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Animal m-stak is going to be one of the better bangs for your buck. I don’t even know if they still make it lol

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Animal m-stak is going to be one of the better bangs for your buck. I don’t even know if they still make it lol
I just saw it the other day at the Vitamin Shoppe. My eyes were drawn right to ashwagandha, on the ingredient panel, so I put it right back down.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just saw it the other day at the Vitamin Shoppe. My eyes were drawn right to ashwagandha, on the ingredient panel, so I put it right back down.
Must be the new version. Get the older one online. It doesnt have that in it

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I periodically check Boldanic's website for Exubol 200 re-stock information, but nothing new unfortunately.

I wondered that too. Not sure. @Danes

Gator762

Awards

I have, although I never saw "Uzbek", only the Complexed Turkesterone on his site. Are you referring to his Youtube vid about it?

Anyways, wish I logged it. Pretty sure I ran 3 grams per day split morning/evening for 8 weeks. One of the few natural supps I have taken with a noticeable effect. Still it's a natural supplement, you won't have to worry about people accusing you of being on gear. :D

I was making mild strength gains when I was plateaued, and the mirror told me I was gaining anyways.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have, although I never saw "Uzbek", only the Complexed Turkesterone on his site. Are you referring to his Youtube vid about it?

Anyways, wish I logged it. Pretty sure I ran 3 grams per day split morning/evening for 8 weeks. One of the few natural supps I have taken with a noticeable effect. Still it's a natural supplement, you won't have to worry about people accusing you of being on gear. :D

I was making mild strength gains when I was plateaued, and the mirror told me I was gaining anyways.
Dark Labs sells two types of turkesterone. One is labeled Tukesterone and sells for $39.99, and the other is labeled as Uzbek Turkesterone and sells for $59.99.
It’s just a curiosity for me at this point. I already have too many supps piling up, so I’ll have to work through those before dipping into Turk again.