Turkesterone @ 16 y/o?

deeznutspr

Awards
Ive been bodybuilding for a while natty and i just stumbled upon mpmd selling Turkesterone claiming that it has no side effects because it does not bind to androgen receptors

Would it be risky to take some turk while im still developing?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. I would say 1- risky 2- absolutely fucking retarded too. And it’s illegal for you to be here if you’re not an adult.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive been bodybuilding for a while natty and i just stumbled upon mpmd selling Turkesterone claiming that it has no side effects because it does not bind to androgen receptors

Would it be risky to take some turk while im still developing?
how can you be BBing for a while if ur 16 yrs old?? Did u start lifting while in diapers?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your 16 then there is no need for you to need supps yet. You need to learn what your body can do with the basics and proper nutrition.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything hormonal has the chance to disrupt your endocrine system, and if it produces any kind of estrogen, it can prevent you from growing any taller due to the fact that estrogen closes the growth plates in your legs, normally at around 22-23 years of age.

When your 16, your test and growth hormone are already through the roof. If you're looking for a boost, try 5g creatine monohydrate, 2-6g of beta alanine, and 5-6g of citrulline malate. Take that daily and preworkout. That, combined with a good meal plan and some cheap whey protein will take you much further than any of those purported testosterone boosters can.