Turinabol vs DMZ

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To those who have used both, how do they compare? I love DMZ because of the pumps and strength gains. It seems logical that turinabol would be similar. Is it?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol is a nice clean, dry gain. Nice strength gains, some size, but also some improved bodyfat loss.

Some people call it "dry dbol"

Thing is dbol can make some people angry. Tbol doesn't. 50-75mgs ed is a very common dose

DMZ is awesome but its a bulker and it has massive water weight gain. I would compare its effects closer to dbol.

Def will jack you up, but gives very painful pumps to many.

I have had many clients complain of headache or migraines on DMZ. Stuff is def legit, but for a PED, this is why I would take tbol hands down over DMZ.

Tbol or anavar are excellent in low doses and over several months runs, with organ supports in place. Watch cholesterol and watch any elevations in liver values. Hydrate well and you will be just fine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To those who have used both, how do they compare? I love DMZ because of the pumps and strength gains. It seems logical that turinabol would be similar. Is it?
Not similar at all, if my goal was to use something longer term 6-8 weeks and build some actual muscle then I would pick tbol, I feel like it's similar to anavar, not as good on a cut as anavar, but better for performance based training.

If my goal was to bust through a strength plateau, or working on peaking my strength and use was gonna be short use scenario 3-4 weeks I'd pick dmz. Or if I was trying to gain weight fast for some reason I'd pick dmz too. Similar to SD, but slightly weaker and potential for water retention

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not similar at all, if my goal was to use something longer term 6-8 weeks and build some actual muscle then I would pick tbol, I feel like it's similar to anavar, not as good on a cut as anavar, but better for performance based training.

If my goal was to bust through a strength plateau, or working on peaking my strength and use was gonna be short use scenario 3-4 weeks I'd pick dmz. Or if I was trying to gain weight fast for some reason I'd pick dmz too. Similar to SD, but slightly weaker and potential for water retention
Well my goal would kinda fall between those two. Stay kinda dry and lean but still make strength gains. Sounds like tbol might be the best one for this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've actually got a little bottle of DMZ that I'm saving and I'm only going to use it for about 10 to 14 days before a bench press competition and that's literally all I'm using it for, if I even use it at all. I'm already at the top of my weight class and I'm actually a little worried that it's going to make me gain a quick 5 or 10 lb and screw everything up. It gives you that water glycogen good bloat. But it ain't muscle and it disappears as soon as you come off it.

Tbol isn't going to make you gain a bunch of weight, but the weight you do gain should be quality and not water/glycogen

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brothas. Tbol it is. You guys have been a lot of help. I was choosing between these two because they seem to be less harsh on the liver.
Will still use liver protection of coarse. Probably will try tbol at 50 mgs at some point. I've used DMZ and liked the way I feel on it but it does bump the weight up a bit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46
warriorscode8 Anabolics 11