Turinabol/T-Bol?đź’Ş

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
I've heard Turinabol be compared to Anavar and Dianabol as far as effects go, this seems antithetical to me. I'm considering running it but I need a better/more comprehensive description of it's effects. I know it can improve performance metrics in an athletic field, but is it worth a damn at actual anabolism? Will it work well in a cut cycle? Or bulk? Is it like Dbol insofar as mood elevation? It's a Test analogue but does it act like a DHT derivative in its effects or closer to a direct testosterone derivative?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s neither of the mentionned compounds. It’s a mild steroids that’s like an inbetween. If your expectations are REALIST, you’ll enjoy Turinabol. People usually use it during a bulks but any steroids work in any circumstances... I’m using deca during a cut and I’m stlll dry and lean.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh, tbol is like the oral steron version of EQ. Weak sauce. Yip, itll 'do sh1t', but if I'm going oral I'd rather mess with heavier hitters like adrol, var, sdrol. If you've run any of those 3, tbol is much milder in effect.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It doesn't aromatize like d-bol. Have not heard of a particular mood lift. Won't blow you up, but decent lean gains can be achieved. Fits to a bulk or a cut. Low sides profile.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run tbol and am a big fan of it......however, I’m a fan because of the low side effect profile and imo the results (which as above will be much less than adrol, dbol etc) stack up well when looking at risk reward (ie the sides on the bigger hitting compounds are way higher).

but be realistic, it’s not even close to dbol and var for outcomes

it is dry, better suited for strength gains than size for sure.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would second that. It's more of a performance enhancer then a muscle builder from my experience with it.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run tbol and am a big fan of it......however, I’m a fan because of the low side effect profile and imo the results (which as above will be much less than adrol, dbol etc) stack up well when looking at risk reward (ie the sides on the bigger hitting compounds are way higher).

but be realistic, it’s not even close to dbol and var for outcomes

Hi, i thought var was very weak, weaker than tbol?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar is Definitely not weak.
That rumor was passed around by juice fruits that pin 2 grams of gear a week, of course it’s not gonna do anything for them with all that inside them already, for me it’s my favorite oral. Does wonders for me with a little bit of td test ace for 4-5 weeks

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That rumor was passed around by juice fruits that pin 2 grams of gear a day, of course it’s not gonna do anything for them with all that inside them already, for me it’s my favorite oral. Does wonders for me with a little bit of td test ace for 4-5 weeks
Anavar adds more strength for me, than probably any other compound.

(y)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar is Definitely not weak.
Last year as you know I told you the story about my wife’s health issues. About 2 weeks before that I started my first ever Var cycle with 200mg of test. After my wife’s issue I wasn’t able to workout as much but the Dr’s told us we could still go on vacation as we planned. So I continued to take Var for another 4 weeks up until we left for the beach. I was only working out maybe 2 times a week during that time and my body drastically changed in ways I was never able to make it do going the natural route and even using some of the best natty stuff on the market. I don’t want to go overboard here but sides vs results, it’s almost a magic pill. I’m about to run my first TBol cycle in a few weeks and it came from the same “guy” that supplied my Var so I know it’s legit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last year as you know I told you the story about my wife’s health issues. About 2 weeks before that I started my first ever Var cycle with 200mg of test. After my wife’s issue I wasn’t able to workout as much but the Dr’s told us we could still go on vacation as we planned. So I continued to take Var for another 4 weeks up until we left for the beach. I was only working out maybe 2 times a week during that time and my body drastically changed in ways I was never able to make it do going the natural route and even using some of the best natty stuff on the market. I don’t want to go overboard here but sides vs results, it’s almost a magic pill. I’m about to run my first TBol cycle in a few weeks and it came from the same “guy” that supplied my Var so I know it’s legit.
Legitimate, properly dosed Anavar is one of my favorite Steroids.
.... And I've grown to Really like Tbol.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love Anavar……It’s my favorite oral…virtually side effect free, strength, and lean mass gains.
It’s great to finish an injectable cycle with the last 4-6 weeks.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved tbol for strength and aesthetics.. it gives a great look, tight midsection and full and round everywhere else.. that being said it wrecked my BP so I won't be using it again.. anavar doesn't seem to bother my BP so I stick to that.. I'm a low dose guy and stick to test, primo (1st time right now currently) and I've messed with var and tbol. Can't wait til the last 4 weeks of my test/primo cycle to add in the var I've got!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved tbol for strength and aesthetics.. it gives a great look, tight midsection and full and round everywhere else.. that being said it wrecked my BP so I won't be using it again.. anavar doesn't seem to bother my BP so I stick to that.. I'm a low dose guy and stick to test, primo (1st time right now currently) and I've messed with var and tbol. Can't wait til the last 4 weeks of my test/primo cycle to add in the var I've got!
Tbol played a Big part in the Soviet Union, and Eastern Bloc countries winning so many medals in the Olympics, and other competitions.
(y)đź’Ş

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46
warriorscode8 Anabolics 11