TUDCA vs UDCA

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
What would be better as cycle support/liver protection? I can get pharma grade UDCA from the pharmacy dirt cheap (URSOFALK 250mg per pill, 30 pills pack, 5.80€ per pack). Im going to run epi 30mg/day for 4 weeks. How does UDCA compare to TUDCA? Ive read that tudca is just as effective but its just cheaper and doesnt need prescription (which i dont need anyway where i live in order to buy nolva, t3, proviron, udca, etc) thats why its favored over udca

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tudca has a taurine molecule. It’s not prescription and arguably better.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure. You don't need a script where you are, then get it.
What's the cycle?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The taurine molecule makes the bioavailability greater however pharma grade will be dosed exact,I ran the Galenica UDCA and various tudca and would personally use both ,at that price I would go with UDCA

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
The taurine molecule makes the bioavailability greater however pharma grade will be dosed exact,I ran the Galenica UDCA and various tudca and would personally use both ,at that price I would go with UDCA
Are you aware of any pharma grade tudca? (Here in Greece, some pharma grade meds are dirt cheap, as i said earlier).
Anyway, what should my UDCA dosage be? 500mg a day? Like tudca? Or more?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
250mg would be fine.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you aware of any pharma grade tudca? (Here in Greece, some pharma grade meds are dirt cheap, as i said earlier).
Anyway, what should my UDCA dosage be? 500mg a day? Like tudca? Or more?
There is no pharma tudca the taurine molecule changes the structure to make it legal to buy as UDCA is prescription only in most countries

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19