TT 400ng/dl - herbal remedies

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,

My TT was tested at 400, ive felt like it was on the low side for a while. No morning wood, fat around hips(that will not go away), low energy, low motivation etc etc. Im not new to the gym game, ive been working out for 10+years.

I hopped on some primavie shilijit at 250 mg a day, plus low dose ksm -66, and im playing around with tongkat ali. thinking of going full dose tongkat too, but i dont want to over do it. im hoping this combination will restore me to decent levels, as id rather avoid trt/ clomid.

I got to the gym 3x a week, i do heavy legs, weigh 188 at 6'3, starting cardio 2x a week, my diet is top notch.

any suggestions on what i could do as far as supplements are concerned? what are your thoughts on the supps i have goin on so far? tweaks? whatever.

also there will possibly be bloods with and without the supps, i spoke to my primary care about referring me to an endo, i should hear back within a few days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Entourage Medical is our AM board sponsor that offers Testosterone Replacement Therapy services using telemedicine.

For $139 per month your protocol includes:
200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

Let me know if I can help or provide more information.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well since they suggested actual test vs supplements... one of the best natural options avail label otc would be CEL Mtest. Almost universally positive feedback in terms of mood, libido, sleep quality and general “drive”.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Entourage Medical is our AM board sponsor that offers Testosterone Replacement Therapy services using telemedicine.

For $139 per month your protocol includes:
200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

Let me know if I can help or provide more information.
Hey man, you can’t recommend test in the supplements section...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well since they suggested actual test vs supplements... one of the best natural options avail label otc would be CEL Mtest. Almost universally positive feedback in terms of mood, libido, sleep quality and general “drive”.
I had increase in all of the above...