Trying to recomp

rabz

rabz

Awards
Hey bros, Im currently running 40mg dbol and 550 test e weekly. I been keeping my cals extremely low like 1500-2k per day in hopes of building some muscle while shredding this horrible fat I have. Im running a cycle log of this and have everything listed there. Im just posting this thread because I am curious for opinions on chopping my diet while on this cycle. Not trying to be a thread whore and will happily take this down if its an issue. Really looking forward to opinions.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Board supporter?

rabz

rabz

Awards
Board supporter?
Yes board supporter...I figure with the great reads and advice that I have taken in that it was well worth the 10.00 to help keeping this awesome site running. I really appreciate the read that MrMarc provided me earlier. I have no idea how I missed that article! So helpful. That's why I love this site. So much good info. Hopefully through the limited experience I have and what I will learn in the future I will be able to pass on knowledge to those that are deserving.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes board supporter...I figure with the great reads and advice that I have taken in that it was well worth the 10.00 to help keeping this awesome site running. I really appreciate the read that MrMarc provided me earlier. I have no idea how I missed that article! So helpful. That's why I love this site. So much good info. Hopefully through the limited experience I have and what I will learn in the future I will be able to pass on knowledge to those that are deserving.
Was just confused on how people get that tag changed

rabz

rabz

Awards
If you go to settings it should give the option to donate in the left hand box. Then you can change your tag under edit profile.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh ok nice

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao