Trying to lose weight, ideas for supplements?

SkunkApe

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get back in a routine to lose some weight.

Back in high school I peaked at about 290lbs. I eventually lost a lot of it and got down to 225lbs by eating right and a lot of cardio. Did a lot of working out, gained some back...gained a bit of muscle over the years, and as of now im 6 feet and weigh about 250.

the past few months I have gotten really horrible with my workout and dont go as much as i used to. I really want to get in the habit of working out again. I usually did a lot of cardio, but as of now, the only thing i do is play hockey once a week.

my long term goal is to get under 200lbs, but for now i'd like to try and lose at least 30 lbs in the next 5-6 months.

i want to get back into a ton of cardio along with the hockey i play every week. Can anybody suggest what would be the best weight loss supplement to use? Looking for something that will give me energy and also suppress my appetite.

any info or help would be greatly appreciated. :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get back in a routine to lose some weight.

Back in high school I peaked at about 290lbs. I eventually lost a lot of it and got down to 225lbs by eating right and a lot of cardio. Did a lot of working out, gained some back...gained a bit of muscle over the years, and as of now im 6 feet and weigh about 250.

the past few months I have gotten really horrible with my workout and dont go as much as i used to. I really want to get in the habit of working out again. I usually did a lot of cardio, but as of now, the only thing i do is play hockey once a week.

my long term goal is to get under 200lbs, but for now i'd like to try and lose at least 30 lbs in the next 5-6 months.

i want to get back into a ton of cardio along with the hockey i play every week. Can anybody suggest what would be the best weight loss supplement to use? Looking for something that will give me energy and also suppress my appetite.

any info or help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Firstly, you need to map out a solid conditioning program, that is the magic bullet. I started out with a very simple approach, fasted cardio coupled with resistance training 4-5 times a week. I upped my protein/healthy fats well over my body weight and lowered my carbs substantially. After 90 days you'll see a drastic improvement. After that point - throw yourself into learning what works best for you and your body, and tailor your diet accordingly. I incorporated supplements after a 3 month period; which included VPX Clenbutrx Hardcore and the results for me were spectacular. The key is diet...diet...diet. Diet is the most difficult thing to track, if and only if you fail to plan ahead. I eat 6-7 small meals a day, spaced out every two hours, focusing on protein and healthy fats, such as fish oil. If you stumble occasionally don't beat yourself up, just learn not to go overboard.It will take you a year or more in the gym and the kitchen, to learn what works best for you and your goals.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot, it depends what ingredients u like. Like myself, i hate caffine so for energy i take 1,3 dimeth and if i wanna feel heated at the gym i toss in some beta alanine. Gotta research and try diff things to sww what suits u. If u dont mind feelin jittery, try and eca stack. Or try methyl ice, hydroxycut and my buy is showin nice results with lipo6 black. I was gonna grab it but went clen instead. Also, most important is diet. Find one that suits u