Trying to get off Tren E and Test 4 the right way! HELP!

Ih8emyfriends

Awards
I was an idiot to think my friends knew what they were talking about! I started taking Tren E and Test 400 ( test half as much as tren ), no HCG during. Now that I have done a little research it seems everyone has different views about everything!

Is it too late for HCG?

What PCT do I take?

I just want to get off of it now, I have enough test left to stop tren for the last 2 weeks.

please help!

AGE - 29
Weight - 230

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read clearly sorry. Nolvadex or Clomid is a PCT (Serm). You don't need hcg in my opinion, but it would make things easier. Run yhe test those 2 weeks without Tren, then follow up with the needed break then PCT. How old are you? and why did you run this cycle?

Ih8emyfriends

Awards
was an idiot and listened to my friends that didn't know a damn thing i figured out.
29 years old

so two weeks just test, then a break ( how long? ), then pct for how long?

should I take one or both clomid and nolva?

bigty30

Awards
Sorry to be the off topic guy... Did you experience PIP with your test 400?

Ih8emyfriends

Awards
I didn't draw and inject with same needle, I used 23g to inject. I think it hurt when I moved it around to much, other then that I was great.

Ih8emyfriends

Awards
no time to work out like i want, I guess im worried that I wont get off right! I have never ordered PCT before... I want to do it right!

bigty30

Awards
Clomid/ 50/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

This should be solid for you. Some may say to up the doses but researching this should be good. I usually only run nolva

bradray5871

Awards
Here is how it goes, stop tren keep hitting test for additional 2 weeks, stop test and wait 2 weeks for esters to clear blood stream. Jump on Clomid and or Nolva ( depends on how long you have been on ) 4 weeks to 6 weeks clomid 50/50/25/25, Nolva 20/20/10/10 and then jump on an AI for about 4 weeks midway thru and stay on it for 4-6 weeks.

Then make sure to do more research next time before jumping on anything hormonal. Good luck!

Placebo1985

Awards
You'll be fine bro..you're worrying too much. You would be fine with one serm but using Clomid+ Nolva or torem are great if you want to put your mind at ease. Then you can start an Aromasin (aromatase inhibitor) starting week 3 and run that 2 weeks past the serms.

It sounds like you read some things online and psyched yourself out. Yes people can have issues coming off steroids but 99% of the time, everything goes back to normal.

Before you decide to get off are you sure you really want to? Or is it just because of the anxiety you're having?