Trying to get more lean and keep bulking.

PavelB

PavelB

Awards
Any suggestion on diet and workouts, I lift everyday day 30-45 minutes 8-10-12 reps of 3 sets of different exercises. I drink bsn BCAA and Muscle Milk post workout, and eat all the needed food, chicken, greens, the good stuff, hardly ever any sugar. So anyone out there with a good way to lean up and cut shoulders but keep bulking.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Any suggestion on diet and workouts, I lift everyday day 30-45 minutes 8-10-12 reps of 3 sets of different exercises. I drink bsn BCAA and Muscle Milk post workout, and eat all the needed food, chicken, greens, the good stuff, hardly ever any sugar. So anyone out there with a good way to lean up and cut shoulders but keep bulking.
Check out some threads on Lean Gains (nutrition protocol) MrKleen has a great thread on it. Or check out Leangains.com it's an excellent protocol for recomposition one in which I've been using for around a year now.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lifting every single day?

PavelB

PavelB

Awards
Hva, yeah i lift everyday, should I cut back or what?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
How is it working for you green?
Awesome bro, the protocol get me shredded I'm actually just getting back in the game using 550-XD and lean gains. I've been off for a good two months so I invite you to follow along to check out the progress. The thread is called Finaflex 550-XD the resurrection of turning green. Located under the Finaflex- Redefine Nutrition sub forum.

As for everyday lifting. You'd be surprised the gains you'll make giving yourself a couple days off a week to recover. Even if you do active recovery days with some light cardio. Good luck to ya

PavelB

PavelB

Awards
Thanks a million! I'll try to take a few days off and I'll definitely check it out.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
id say stay away from junk food, soda, etc obviously, and on your main meals still make sure you have plenty of protein and carbs (not to much tho) and maybe run like a mile on the treadmill before you lift and do abs at the end, its what ive been doing and ive still been making solid gains and losing fat also

PavelB

PavelB

Awards
Masc, I stay away from that junk my body breaks out from too much sugar or salt, but the abs and jogging sounds good. Thanks for the advice I'll try today.