Unanswered Trying to get back into shape quick for snowboarding. What supplements?

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
So I’m not in horrible shape by any means. I’ve been an athlete all my life and have snowboarded the last two seasons and had a blast. I’ve fallen into a slump and have been out of the gym. Step one get back into the gym! = Done... I’m working out.

What I would love some help with is some supplements that would help me build muscle back fast as possible and also help with growing stamina back quickly as possible too. Also any supplements that people have had success with joint pain/ recovery.

Thanks for your time and input!
P.S. I know there are no miracles and eat right

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet diet diet

Maybe get something like sns focus XT to keep you in the zone

Intra carbs product/peako2 - stamina/endurance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet diet diet

Maybe get something like sns focus XT to keep you in the zone

Intra carbs product/peako2 - stamina/endurance
I like orange triad for multi + joint support. Joint support xt by sns is another good one. In terms of getting in shape it is consistency over time with diet and training to get you back in shape.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diet and exercise selection will get rid of your pain and build muscle. Workout consistently for a few months while focusing on diet and exercise selection (do the exercises your not good at or don't want to do) before considering to add 'muscle building' supplements.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin based products, and cordyceps militaris have been effective for me in the endurance department.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet and exercise selection will get rid of your pain and build muscle. Workout consistently for a few months while focusing on diet and exercise selection (do the exercises your not good at or don't want to do) before considering to add 'muscle building' supplements.
I’d say this. Especially coming off a lay-off return of gains and performance are easier so no need to add anything until that slows down.

I’d just stick with basics (creatine, maybe some preworkout stims if you need a boost, Fish Oil, and a multi like Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens). Maybe toss some Curcumin in for joint relief (I’ve had success with Meriva and Theracumin).

Just enjoy the return then look into other things when the inevitable slow down comes, if needed.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EVOMUSE BMP

EVOMUSE BMP

.....EVOMUSE BMP

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say this. Especially coming off a lay-off return of gains and performance are easier so no need to add anything until that slows down.

I’d just stick with basics (creatine, maybe some preworkout stims if you need a boost, Fish Oil, and a multi like Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens). Maybe toss some Curcumin in for joint relief (I’ve had success with Meriva and Theracumin).

Just enjoy the return then look into other things when the inevitable slow down comes, if needed.
I agree 100% with this. There's no quick fix. Be active, watch your diet, and these basic supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into iconicformulations AET-

google b-AET, it is a amazing ingredient.

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
What do you guys think of adding some Cardarine? And do any of you have any thoughts on Flexatril by Scivation for joint health?

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
Thank you for all the replies!!! Definitely doing this: preworkout, creatine, aminos, omegas, protein shakes. Not sure of what joint supplements yet... and not sure if I want to add something to help endurance like Cardarine

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardio daily. Even daily walks are effective. Slowly increase your time as you go.

I’ve noticed beet root extract and vaso 6 have helped my endurance

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Snowboarding is fun but it’s expensive and a hassle. Don’t enjoy the cold either but with good gear it’s not a problem

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not sure if I want to add something to help endurance like Cardarine
I don't think you need to add cardarine for endurance. My advice for endurance would be to make sure diet is on point and you are getting in enough water throughout the day. Ensuring hydration a lone will be an endurance booster ha

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
Snowboarding is fun but it’s expensive and a hassle. Don’t enjoy the cold either but with good gear it’s not a problem
All winter gear and season pass is bought and I live an hour away from like 7 places to go so no hassle. And I’m off work on Monday and Tuesday so no big crowd. So I’m good to go there!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All winter gear and season pass is bought and I live an hour away from like 7 places to go so no hassle. And I’m off work on Monday and Tuesday so no big crowd. So I’m good to go there!
Man, I’m jealous!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome that sounds fun! I plan on going snowboarding this season a few weekends as well!