Unanswered Trying to dial in estradiol help

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I’ve been on test 600mg for about 6 weeks using 12.5mg of aromasin every pin day. Blood work from a little over a week ago showed my estradiol at 57 which explains why I’ve been a bit bloated, and have had softer erections than usual. I’m out of aromasin so am needing to take some Arimidex how do u guys suggest I dose it to lower estradiol down to the 40s or high 30s? since 12.5mg of aromasin wasn’t quite doing it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In!
I am in week 7 of test e 500mg/wk (ok i admit, i went up to 650mg on week 3 and 4 lol, but that is also when I saw crazy gains) and I cant seem to get my ai dosing right.
I started out without an ai and about a week in started to feel, well, kinda girly hahaha, cant explain that any better. Started taking aromasin at 25mg eod, libido went through the roof, dear God I never felt that way, it was insane. Then my e2 crashed and felt lethargic as hell for the following week, literally could fall asleep at the wheel. From there i cant seem to get my aromasin dose right. After having crashed my e2, I let it rise to the point where my face turned to a doughnut and my ears started ringing from increased blood pressure, but mood wise, i felt really good. Then i decided to incorporate aromasin on pin days only (25mg) and boom, heavy lethargy the following day, to the point that I started to think whether my aromasin is actually letro.
So here I am, a week without taking any ai again and feel completely fine.
I am also about to incorporate some masteron so that will complicate things even further.
There is a reason why vets suggest sticking to a consistent dose of one compound for a first cycle.

Edit: bloodwork in week 5, e2 came back at 24 pg/ml 48 hours after 25 mg of aromasin. Even though this is a perfect number, i dont feel right with my e2 that low. At least not when my test is at 3000 ng/dl.
Also, those weeks when i let my e2 rise were the best as far as strength gains go. When my e2 was crashed i made almost no strength gains. Bro science or not, but higher e2, at least for me, seems beneficial for muscle growth.

Apart from morning wood which is not that impressive, i got almost no erections, except for those few days i described about 10 days in after i started taking aromasin, so i guess that everyone is different. We will see if masteron makes a difference. Also, my libido is currently actually a little bit weaker than before test. But i am not in any kind of relationship so i dont care, once i am in the gym and get warmed up, its game time and the focus and aggression are something one has to experience to be able to believe.

I feel as if I am in pure warrior mode and honestly dont think about sex at all.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try 0.5mg on pin day. Or the day after.

I actually do the day after.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In!
I am in week 7 of test e 500mg/wk (ok i admit, i went up to 650mg on week 3 and 4 lol, but that is also when I saw crazy gains) and I cant seem to get my ai dosing right.
I started out without an ai and about a week in started to feel, well, kinda girly hahaha, cant explain that any better. Started taking aromasin at 25mg eod, libido went through the roof, dear God I never felt that way, it was insane. Then my e2 crashed and felt lethargic as hell for the following week, literally could fall asleep at the wheel. From there i cant seem to get my aromasin dose right. After having crashed my e2, I let it rise to the point where my face turned to a doughnut and my ears started ringing from increased blood pressure, but mood wise, i felt really good. Then i decided to incorporate aromasin on pin days only (25mg) and boom, heavy lethargy the following day, to the point that I started to think whether my aromasin is actually letro.
So here I am, a week without taking any ai again and feel completely fine.
I am also about to incorporate some masteron so that will complicate things even further.
There is a reason why vets suggest sticking to a consistent dose of one compound for a first cycle.

Edit: bloodwork in week 5, e2 came back at 24 pg/ml 48 hours after 25 mg of aromasin. Even though this is a perfect number, i dont feel right with my e2 that low. At least not when my test is at 3000 ng/dl.
Also, those weeks when i let my e2 rise were the best as far as strength gains go. When my e2 was crashed i made almost no strength gains. Bro science or not, but higher e2, at least for me, seems beneficial for muscle growth.

Apart from morning wood which is not that impressive, i got almost no erections, except for those few days i described about 10 days in after i started taking aromasin, so i guess that everyone is different. We will see if masteron makes a difference. Also, my libido is currently actually a little bit weaker than before test. But i am not in any kind of relationship so i dont care, once i am in the gym and get warmed up, its game time and the focus and aggression are something one has to experience to be able to believe.

I feel as if I am in pure warrior mode and honestly dont think about sex at all.
Wow brother, you've got to keep your compound dosages (and compounds LOL) steady until you get the Estrogen figured out.
I'd try 12.5mg every 3rd day, or twice a week (waiting comparable time to start, if you've taken some already) and see how that does you.
You can't keep yo-yoing. Lowball it a little, and see what happens.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I still don’t know why so many people think estrogen is bad. Estrogen is undoubtedly helpful for muscle growth. Estrogen helps replenish satellite cell pools, so while it doesn’t directly cause muscle growth, it opens up a bottleneck. Also, SERMs are known to decrease IGF-1. While I don’t think taking estrogen pills would be super anabolic, having some estrogen in your blood is probably good for your IGF-1 levels.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow brother, you've got to keep your compound dosages (and compounds LOL) steady until you get the Estrogen figured out.
I'd try 12.5mg every 3rd day, or twice a week (waiting comparable time to start, if you've taken some already) and see how that does you.
You can't keep yo-yoing. Lowball it a little, and see what happens.
But you see, it has been over a week since I took any aromasin and I feel completely fine. I ain't even bloating. And yes, i am on steady 500mg since week 4 lol.

I might get flamed for this, but the whole "take ai ed, eod, e3d etc" just made me crash my estrogen. So now I am taking it only when high e2 symptoms arise since obviously my e2 vanishes after a single dose of 25mg of exemestane.

From where I am from (balkans) the general school of thought (and what veterans preach on our native forums) is to only take an ai if/when symptoms arise.

Everyone is different, but it seems us younger guys need less ai.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But you see, it has been over a week since I took any aromasin and I feel completely fine. I ain't even bloating. And yes, i am on steady 500mg since week 4 lol.

I might get flamed for this, but the whole "take ai ed, eod, e3d etc" just made me crash my estrogen. So now I am taking it only when high e2 symptoms arise since obviously my e2 vanishes after a single dose of 25mg of exemestane.

From where I am from (balkans) the general school of thought (and what veterans preach on our native forums) is to only take an ai if/when symptoms arise.

Personally I’d never recommend a full 25mg at a time, for one, and then only ever timed with the pinning, and yes, only if I already know I’ll have issues at such a dose or, in my case, a small enough prophylactic dose that it won’t crash e2. Again, only on or around pinning day.

Also, I find anastrozole just easier to use overall as far as dialing it in by feel without much effort or thought. Half a 0.5mg tab on pinning day (basically once a week really) for up to a gram of test the first six weeks for me, then 0.5mg on pin day after six weeks. Or something like that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The EOD stuff is for when you’re taking DBol, Deca, trest, stuff like that.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try smaller doses. If taking nothing gives you high E and 25mg gives you low E, maybe try half that dose. Or a quarter even.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try smaller doses. If taking nothing gives you high E and 25mg gives you low E, maybe try half that dose. Or a quarter even.
Did you even read my comment?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah, beacause what you've been doing has been working SPECTACULARLY so far. You are on the same pattern, you are just in between the nasty extremremes right now. ... It's coming.
Notice, I never said to take a 25mg dose. I said 12.5.

I gave you the right advice. You can take it, or not.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.... And another thing! .... Who the heck woke me up in a grumpy mood this morning!?!?!??

....... Oh, ... I guess that was me.
LOL

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had my bloods done last year because my dad told me he came up with high E2. Turns out my Estradiol was 37 (higher than I want, obviously). My doc put me on Anastrazol and it fucked with me. Head was off, ragey, kind of all over the place. Did he prescribe me the wrong stuff?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had my bloods done last year because my dad told me he came up with high E2. Turns out my Estradiol was 37 (higher than I want, obviously). My doc put me on Anastrazol and it fucked with me. Head was off, ragey, kind of all over the place. Did he prescribe me the wrong stuff?
I don’t think I’d say 37 is high. 90 is high.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oily skin
shoulder acne
feeling like i "was running hot" even though i didnt feel hot temp wise ... i am guessing a lot of this was due to the E

since i began taking exemestane 6.25 mg 3 x a week its all resolved... dont feel like i did a month ago

@Renew1 how long should i stay on the exem in your opinion?

libido is still trash btw even though last labs had test at 1500+
Were/are you cycling?
You're on TRT, right?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI use is highly individual and easy dosed incorrectly. Over the years I figured out that the best approach is Test + Proviron, no AI, if test is kept at about 500mg max. Besides making the 500mg of test more effective (by lowering SHBG and upping free test) it also hardens the physique, lowers estrogen, ups libido and mood.
I don't know why so few consider Proviron as estrogen control, besides the cost.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AI use is highly individual and easy dosed incorrectly. Over the years I figured out that the best approach is Test + Proviron, no AI, if test is kept at about 500mg max. Besides making the 500mg of test more effective (by lowering SHBG and upping free test) it also hardens the physique, lowers estrogen, ups libido and mood.
I don't know why so few consider Proviron as estrogen control, besides the cost.
I think spurfy said something about DHTs acting upstream of estrogen receptors to decrease their activity. So you can have relatively lower estrogenic activity even if your actual blood levels are higher. Seems like a good idea overall.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think spurfy said something about DHTs acting upstream of estrogen receptors to decrease their activity. So you can have relatively lower estrogenic activity even if your actual blood levels are higher. Seems like a good idea overall.
I've used Proviron, and other DHTs with more Estrogenic compounds, to help keep Estrogen sides under control. I definitely prefer it overall, to AIs.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
like overly emotional?
That feeling of being of less value. Like when someone cracks a joke about you, usually, with high testosterone lol, you just laugh it off, because you know you are awesome XD.
But when e2 creeps up, those things others say about you seem to stick in your head for a longer time and you start to believe that you indeed might be inferior. You basically lose that "i dont give a damn" alpha mentality.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was on 500mg of tewt and felt ok sith 25 mg aromasin 2x week (pin days). However, ever since I added masteron, I seem to need more ai, which is weird. I am taking it eod now and do not feel low e2 symptoms I did while taking test only.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what level of test is your best feeling?

what level estrogen has you feeling your best?
For me, test the higher the better.

Estrogen, anywhere from 20-90 I feel fine.

I got some gyno onset symptoms with test really high and my e2 was only maybe in the 60s, but I was also on a looooot of test and maybe that was when I tried Deca, I really think that changes things a bit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had my e2 way up at 150 at one point and I was a bloated mess, couldn’t control it.

Thanks, dianabol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was on 500mg of tewt and felt ok sith 25 mg aromasin 2x week (pin days). However, ever since I added masteron, I seem to need more ai, which is weird. I am taking it eod now and do not feel low e2 symptoms I did while taking test only.
Your masteron is probably test. If it was mast you would need less ai if anything. If only adding mast made me need to up a ai then I'd stop using that source/brand ECT. On a side note has anyone tried micro dosing exemestane? Like 3-4mg a day? I never had much need for a ai in the past but I just hopped back on for the first time in 4 years and probably will blast n cruise from here out. Gonna be doing lots of experiments in the next 6 months and I want to find out what others have done with ai dosing

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
but i really dont know if/when to take the pills as i am still unsure where my E is at and where is needs to be
Gonna be tough to answer this as it’s highly individualized. Also going to depend on what else you’re taking. Best bet is to get labs frequently, see what numbers you get, and keep track of how you feel at each number. When dosing AIs, don’t overdo it, make small adjustments.

The other option would be to take a SERM with something like Proviron. I believe this is something spurfy did on cycle. The SERM will decrease estrogen binding and a DHT compound (I don’t think he was running proviron. Masteron maybe? I forget) will actually act upstream of the estrogen receptor to decrease signaling. I think he said his E2 was up at like 95 or something absurdly high and he felt fine. Been a while since I read it, so I may be off. Something to think about though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your masteron is probably test. If it was mast you would need less ai if anything. If only adding mast made me need to up a ai then I'd stop using that source/brand ECT. On a side note has anyone tried micro dosing exemestane? Like 3-4mg a day? I never had much need for a ai in the past but I just hopped back on for the first time in 4 years and probably will blast n cruise from here out. Gonna be doing lots of experiments in the next 6 months and I want to find out what others have done with ai dosing
What I do is take 12,5mg Exem or 0.25mg Adex the day after I pin, (so 2-3x per week depending on what’s being used) and go up or down from there based on feeling or if I’m lucky, bloodwork.

This is my first blast in a decade roughly... so I’m having to redial everything in from scratch using the method I described above.

Likewise, I added dhb from a trusted source and felt I needed to up my AI dosage. I haven’t yet.

Dhb is not the usual dht like masteron where it inhibits estrogenic activity.

Instead it behaves more like a plain testosterone, but much more potent.

It just can’t aromatize.