Trying to decide between LGD and and a 19nor andro ph

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran either,...Not sure which route to take sarm or andro...

I’d stack which ever I pick with AndroHard gel as a ‘test base’

I know a 2 step 19nor andro product will cost more $ than Lgd....and they don’t seem to be popular on here...

Looking for some strength and size gains that are at least somewhat keepable,...Would like that full round delt and upper chest look, if at all possible lol....Anyway, I know there are much stronger options, but I’m just lookin to get my feet wet here and only minimally gamble with my health...THANKS ALL

Bolex

Awards
I’ve never ran either,...Not sure which route to take sarm or andro...

I’d stack which ever I pick with AndroHard gel as a ‘test base’

I know a 2 step 19nor andro product will cost more $ than Lgd....and they don’t seem to be popular on here...

Looking for some strength and size gains that are at least somewhat keepable,...Would like that full round delt and upper chest look, if at all possible lol....Anyway, I know there are much stronger options, but I’m just lookin to get my feet wet here and only minimally gamble with my health...THANKS ALL
Just finished a cycle with 19 nor and I personally liked it. Gains on cycle appeared mostly after week 4 and I dosed it at 375mg /day.
IF I had more I had gone up to 500mg/day but I didn't have enough for 8 weeks at that dosage.
I enjoyed it was a fun cycle felt good the entire 8 weeks
I "gained" 8kg on a 8 week cycle.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished a cycle with 19 nor and I personally liked it. Gains on cycle appeared mostly after week 4 and I dosed it at 375mg /day.
IF I had more I had gone up to 500mg/day but I didn't have enough for 8 weeks at that dosage.
I enjoyed it was a fun cycle felt good the entire 8 weeks
I "gained" 8kg on a 8 week cycle.
What brand options?

I am looking for legal and affordable options, as I had to give up my gear locker... Long story

19-nor andro / 1-andro / 4-andro
Who has the down low on these?

Steel / Blackstone / Olympus UK

Thanks!View attachment 177964

Bolex

Awards
I Used Cerberus v1 from Sparta nutrition the v2 is a different stack.
But if you can get Olympus Uk I would go with it instead.