Trying to Cut Any advise or supps i should take?

Swolenurse

Awards
Hey guys,

Im new on here. Im just looking for some advise maybe a stack or a cycle. Im 6'3 250lbs, my buddy told me i should look on here for advise about CLEN or some other supplements. Just seeing if anyone has advice on what to take to cut.

andrekul

Awards
Hey, the best stack would be a good diet and cardio;) but you could look into Forskolin, DS lean xtreme, cardarine or 7-oxo.. But nonetheless you should really just start dieting and the look into supplements to aid you. Clenbuterol isn't a magic pill. A stack for you could be:
Cardarine 20 mg ed 1-12 wks (will help with endurance and might aid in fat loss)
DS lean xtreme ed (1pill in the morning, 1 before your WO , and 1 before bedtime) 1-8 wks
(if you really want to use clen) 2 weeks ED 40-100mcg depends how your body reacts 2 weeks off.
But remember you won't usually put size on whilst cutting so a good diet and cardio should do the trick.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need a little more info before making any suggestions. What's you're current diet look like, what type of workouts / exercise programs are you currently running?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. I agree with SFreed - we need some more info. Tell us about yourself (height, weight, age, training experience, diet, etc.)

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
Hey guys,

Im new on here. Im just looking for some advise maybe a stack or a cycle. Im 6'3 250lbs, my buddy told me i should look on here for advise about CLEN or some other supplements. Just seeing if anyone has advice on what to take to cut.
Need more info. But in the mean time, clean up your diet, lift weights intensely, start with HIIT 2x a week 10 minute sessions, and then do 3x a week of low intensity cardio like 20 min walk post workout or in the evening. Just some simple basics for you to try out to start. Start here before thinking of adding supplements. Supplements are the magic pill. Without a clean diet and intense training no supplement is just gonna strip the weight off bro. Supps are great to add in after. Post us your current info body fat, weight, training regimen, diet as well as any supps you may be taking now. Then we can all help you out.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Clean diet, fasted cardio, intense lifting. I don't like hitt, takes your body much longer to recover and taxes your cns immensely. clen will help preserve muscle and boost metabolism, but if your diet is not dialed in it's pretty much useless. For clen use you will need to supplement with taurine and potassium to avoid cramps. Fat burning supps are a waste of money in my opinion

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Here's a really easy lean meal

Whey Greek yogurt
1 serving of plain Greek yogurt
1 scoop of flavored whey
Optional stevia to taste
Optional berries, granola.
240 calories: 47g protein, 4g carbohydrate (0 fiber), 2g fat.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Here's a really easy lean meal

Whey Greek yogurt
1 serving of plain Greek yogurt
1 scoop of flavored whey
Optional stevia to taste
Optional berries, granola.
240 calories: 47g protein, 4g carbohydrate (0 fiber), 2g fat.
Verry good choice for a low carb high protein meal. I will have to give it a try thank you

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
I’ve lost over 100 lbs.. I got my diet straight and I used an ECA stack to jump start my metabolism and weight loss. I run ECA for about a month then cycle off it, I use Alphaburn (Alpha Yohimbine) when off the ECA. It keeps the fat loss going in a big way. I also run or power walk about 15-25 miles a week and do light weight training. Hope that helps.

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
Well if your diet is on point and your training is still going well and intense, are you looking to add clen because your weight loss has plateaued? Or why are you looking to add clen?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stay away from jumping into clen. You can accomplish so much by doing cardio, training and really controlling your diet. Most fat loss can easily be obtained this way. I would rely mainly on this and if you need some help Mr Supps carries a product called Keto Burn which I'm running a log for right now. It works well and definitely gives good results in alignment with your goals.

Remember supplements are there to do just that- supplement. Your diet and training regiment will be the biggest factor.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't be too afraid of the whole diet being on point stuff. The main thing is to take in less calories than you burn. This would even work if you only ate Ben and Jerry's all day. The difference being if you want to look muscular or skinny fat. Either way you will lose weight. If you feel you have tried the diet and it's not working then you simply are not lowering your calories enough. You can out diet a ****ty workout regime but you can't out exercise a ****ty diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 8
Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 37
MsHulk Training Forum 28
wake_me Cycle Logs 1