Trying Clenbuterol

TomC

Awards
Just wanted some opinions on Clenbuterol. Not trying to **** with it if it’s going to keep me up all night or have me huffing and puffing all day. Thanks everyone.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overrated, not something you can't get with a little extra excersise, dangerous. I don't touch it but some people do. Expect cramps everywhere, even in your throat while yawning.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used it TD and had none of the cramping or any of that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it TD and had none of the cramping or any of that.
That's because only a small portion of the dose in the TD carrier makes it into circulation.

Beta-2's especially clen are very effective theromogenic and partitioning agents. People tend to dive to deep in on their dose and experience the wrath of how potent their effects are.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have made 2-3 attempts with clen, and never make it beyond 3-4 days. I have dosed it quite conservatively each time, but still end up lightheaded, SOB, or feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest. It just feels too dangerous for me.

Part of the problem is that it also makes me tired, so I maintain my use of stimulants. My body lets me know that it is not impressed with that scenario.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Overrated, not something you can't get with a little extra excersise, dangerous. I don't touch it but some people do. Expect cramps everywhere, even in your throat while yawning.
True,I use Salbutamol instead, that is way underrated, just as effective as clen without massive sides