Truth About Epiandrosterone, Aromasin And Others

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I know ppl say if its not gear its garbage but im not familiar with this jr. version of epistane; Epiandrosterone. Ive heard alot of good reviews if dosed near 4-500mg what's the consensus is it worth a try to add as a bridge, tappering , or just extra E suppression and hardness?

Another is Aromasin OTC I use a true AI PCT but is chemically identical to the Pharma version. Does it have a place in the arsenal?

Let me be clear when I say arsenal I mean anything that has a place to add to cycle/dial down a cycle/add to PCT or as just a tweaking chem to combat sides or enhance mood( tons of guys I know have given up on a great cycle cuz sides were killers and there are supps for sides. You should have more than just BULKERS in your PROGRAM)) That is what i'm asking IE somtimes you dont want to add a methyl to your stack maybe epiandro is there??

And please don't tell me to research I've been researching for years and years I'm just asking If these OTC helpers(not by it's self) have a decent pleace in your med kit? I can get them for dirt cheap but I dont put crap in my body so I'd like informed opinions

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are seriously misinformed... epiandro is no where near epistane as far as gains go. I would say 500mg is the minimum and won't touch the potential that epistane has for lean muscle growth. The only time I would use epiandro is as a test base that can also avoid water retention. Aromasin is a true AI? I am unaware of what OTC Aromasin you're referring to. No you do not need to use an AI when running epiandro. If you run epiandro by itself you will be disappointed. Please for the love of god do some more research. Good luck man

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I know ppl say if its not gear its garbage but im not familiar with this jr. version of epistane; Epiandrosterone. Ive heard alot of good reviews if dosed near 4-500mg what's the consensus is it worth a try to add as a bridge, tappering , or just extra E suppression and hardness?

Another is Aromasin OTC I use a true AI PCT but is chemically identical to the Pharma version. Does it have a place in the arsenal?
I am currently using epiandro at 1250mg/day and its nice. Nothing crazy but it definitely works as a hardening agent, mood boster, libido booster and estrogen inhibitor on its own. I believe what you are referring to is Arimistane not aromasin. Arimistane is an OTC AI and youll find info saying it works really well and that it does nothing. Its also said it works as a cortisol blocker. I am also currently taking arimistane as AR1MACARE PRO and by taking both of these compounds I reduced my exemestane dose from 12.5ED-E2D to E3D+. Cant say which one is doing the heavy lifting but both combined at that dosage works pretty well.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Neither epiandro nor arimistane will give you good gains tho. They might be able to harden you up and give you some extra strength but they wont make you big. You have to stack them with more anabolic compounds if thats what you are looking for.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think of EpiAndro like a weaker Anavar. You don't use Anavar for bulking. Guys usually
stack Anavar with Test to Harden up, cut up or recomp.

Same thing with EpiAndo. Its converts to DHT. So it is not anabolic and it will not build muscle.
Its Androgenic. It will boost libido, make you stronger, lower your estrogen levels, harden muscles,
etc. etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Otc aromasin wtf? Really hope you aren't talking about armistane...

lstatum1s

Awards

Everyone else is spot on in regards to size, epiandro won't add size. But I am adding some pretty good strength at a 500 cal deficit on it (also with 11KT). Fat loss is going smoothly, mood is up, aggression in gym is good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
epiandro is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM even slightly related to epistane....

and there is no such thing as OTC aromasin.

wtf are you talking about man?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well Epiandro converts to DHT and Epistane is at least DHT based. But essentially they really got nothing to do with one another.

Epiandro definitely has its place in different scenarios.

And I would love to find Exemestane in an OTC Supplement avaiable to me :D

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I am currently using epiandro at 1250mg/day and its nice. Nothing crazy but it definitely works as a hardening agent, mood boster, libido booster and estrogen inhibitor on its own. I believe what you are referring to is Arimistane not aromasin. Arimistane is an OTC AI and youll find info saying it works really well and that it does nothing. Its also said it works as a cortisol blocker. I am also currently taking arimistane as AR1MACARE PRO and by taking both of these compounds I reduced my exemestane dose from 12.5ED-E2D to E3D+. Cant say which one is doing the heavy lifting but both combined at that dosage works pretty well.
Thank you for answering exactly what I was asking! So These do have a place as helpers to tune your PROGRAM. Sinve epiandro is so mild and non methyl has anyone used it as a bridge keeping motivation/strength/E suppressed after or at tail of PCT?

I agree AR1MACARE PRO is a must have, even if used only support supps that are in it it's worth buying and inexpensive. But obviously it Is a great AI.