true shred

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what would be good to ad with true shred for fatloss?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would be good to ad with true shred for fatloss?
It’s great on its own but thermo amp from iconic, SNS lean edge, and or any stimmed fat burner would be great additions I love true shred.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can't go wrong with ThermoAmp! I know when Rocket logged True Shred he stacked Muscle Sculptor with it and saw great results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can't go wrong with ThermoAmp! I know when Rocket logged True Shred he stacked Muscle Sculptor with it and saw great results.
This would be my recommendation !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong Lab Supplements sells a product called Fit Throid by Vital Alchemy that contains T2 (3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine) which increases thyroid hormone and isn't as suppressive as T3 or T4. I tried it myself and it increased my temperature by 1° which is significant because it's increasing metabolism. The temperature increase lasted about 4 hours, so you need to take two a day.

There's a really good article on suppveristy about why the 3,5 version is better than than the 3,3 version and actually does what it says it does. The title of the article is "Allegedly 'Harmless' Thyroid-Based Fat Burner 3,5-T2 Works Like a Charm, While Commonly Sold 3,3-T2 Could Mess W/ Your Blood Glucose Levels, Liver & Body Fat + Muscle".

Interesting I would like to give this a try ???

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong Lab Supplements sells a product called Fit Throid by Vital Alchemy that contains T2 (3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine) which increases thyroid hormone and isn't as suppressive as T3 or T4. I tried it myself and it increased my temperature by 1° which is significant because it's increasing metabolism. The temperature increase lasted about 4 hours, so you need to take two a day.

There's a really good article on suppveristy about why the 3,5 version is better than than the 3,3 version and actually does what it says it does. The title of the article is "Allegedly 'Harmless' Thyroid-Based Fat Burner 3,5-T2 Works Like a Charm, While Commonly Sold 3,3-T2 Could Mess W/ Your Blood Glucose Levels, Liver & Body Fat + Muscle".

I would also recommend SNS Lean Edge, which is a great stimulant free fat burner.

I take 3 pills in the morning and 3 pills later in the afternoon

You can add it with SNS CLA Xtreme, because they took CLA out of the new version of Lean Edge and CLA Xtreme has 1g of CLA per capsule, so you're not having to swallow a million capsules.

If you want to combine that with a stimulant fat burner, go to your local pharmacy and buy 2 boxes of Bronkaid Max. You'll have to give your ID and sign a form, but it's pure ephedrine sulfate. Then you can buy some NoDoz tablets (or any other brand of 200mg of caffeine) and some Ecotrim or Bufferin aspirin and take 1 ephedrine, 1 200mg of caffeine, and 1 pill of aspirin once in the morning and once at noon.

If you're sensitive to stimulants like me, so I bought some 100mg of caffeine combined with 200mg of l-theanine on Amazon and it really helps to mellow out the the stimulation from the ephedrine. It's 100mg less of caffeine, but it's still helping.
true shred already has 3.5 in it tho?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe that's why it works so well !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s great on its own but thermo amp from iconic, SNS lean edge, and or any stimmed fat burner would be great additions I love true shred.

This is what I would recommend. I ran on my last cut and did very well.