True Shred stacked with Vector, AnaFuse, or Follidrone?

Musdog

Awards
I had great results running True Shred for two months and dropped 20lbs while increasing strength and size. I have been off for a month and have been maintaining the lower weight. I wanted to do another cycle and add something to it.

I have read great things about Vector, Follidrone, and AnaFuse but I really cant decide which one to add?

I would like to start with the least powerful of the three for any possible side effects. I was also thinking of adding Bio-Gro?

Any advice would be great.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stack Vector and Follidrone together. The only side effect you may experience would be experiencing low blood sugar. If you get through Black Lion Research, use RYAN15 to get 15 percent off.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of them is probably more specific to your goals...
What are your goals?

Musdog

Awards
I would stack Vector and Follidrone together. The only side effect you may experience would be experiencing low blood sugar. If you get through Black Lion Research, use RYAN15 to get 15 percent off.
Thanks for the info and discount code.

Musdog

Awards
One of them is probably more specific to your goals...
What are your goals?
I want to drop about another 10 pounds of fat while increasing my mass. I would like quicker recovery and get some good sleep.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to drop about another 10 pounds of fat while increasing my mass. I would like quicker recovery and get some good sleep.[/

The vector / foil drone stack will help you to keep leaning up while you put on more size. You could run either of them alone as well.