True Shred impact on libido?

kotc_83

Awards
Long time lurker...I am a healthy 36 year old male; 6’1”, 210 at around 23% bf.

After reading various reviews I decided to do a 4 month cycle of True Shred, hoping a decrease in estrogen would give me a boost given my age (my only experience with hormones-based being an awesome cycle of 1AD years ago with no shutdown).

My problem is by week 4 on LE I noticed my libido was shot. I assume this is because my estrogen went too low? I don’t know how I could get shutdown. Nevertheless I started a run of M-Test a few days ago to try to ramp things up.

Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Afi140 @Rocket3015 Maybe these guys can help? I’m sure many more will chime in.

kotc_83

Awards
@Afi140 @Rocket3015 Maybe these guys can help? I’m sure many more will chime in.
Thanks @love2liftkat Besides hopefully other feedback, would taking your natural SERM Rebirth help? If my T was somehow low it should kickstart things? (But I have no reason to believe it is low). Or would that be overkill?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t rely on True Shred if you want to legitimately lower estrogen, but it does mimic those effects that we typically expect or correlate to using AIs and such. I think True Shred is an outstanding product that has always had a nice impact on my libido.

People would probably advise against 4 months, and I think 3 months should probably be considered the upper limit. I’m trying to cut myself off after my current bottle, which is my third in a row. 😬
I just love it so much that it’s hard for me to let it go. I’m a bit of a True Shred addict. Especially this time of year..

I also happen to be a huge fan of Rebirth and I would definitely recommend combining them. Another nice combo for libido would be True Shred and Sustain Alpha. So many possibilities...

What is LE?

kotc_83

Awards
I wouldn’t rely on True Shred if you want to legitimately lower estrogen, but it does mimic those effects that we typically expect or correlate to using AIs and such. I think True Shred is an outstanding product that has always had a nice impact on my libido.

People would probably advise against 4 months, and I think 3 months should probably be considered the upper limit. I’m trying to cut myself off after my current bottle, which is my third in a row.
I just love it so much that it’s hard for me to let it go. I’m a bit of a True Shred addict. Especially this time of year..

I also happen to be a huge fan of Rebirth and I would definitely recommend combining them. Another nice combo for libido would be True Shred and Sustain Alpha. So many possibilities...

What is LE?
Thanks @Ricky10

LE is just a typo - by week 3 on TS True Shred by libido was zapped and things were softer than usual. That was the only supplement I was on so I am pretty confused as to how I got shut down. Never any issues before and while I don’t have any labs, I did get my wife pregnant 6 months ago so things were normal enough.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro. First I have ever heard of this from true shred but It could be estrogen too low......but tbh arimistane is pretty mild. Changes in thyroid can also lead to sex drive issues so it could be 3,5. I would advise against running it longer than 8 weeks simply to give your thyroid a break for a few weeks because the 3,5 can cause thyroid suppression. Perhaps a combo of estrogen and thyroid caused it is my best guess.

I am with @Ricky10 though in the libido department on true shred - in terms of increasing libido instead of hindering.

Take a break and maybe you should run 4 week cycles only with a break in between. You May also want to include something like sustain alpha or test1fy if you wanted help libido.

Sorry to hear about this bro and I hope you still get to run the product. If you have any questions PM me or just throw them up here bro.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks @Ricky10

LE is just a typo - by week 3 on TS True Shred by libido was zapped and things were softer than usual. That was the only supplement I was on so I am pretty confused as to how I got shut down. Never any issues before and while I don’t have any labs, I did get my wife pregnant 6 months ago so things were normal enough.
While I react well to the product in it’s entirety in terms of libido and more, it‘s plausible that 7-Keto and/or Arimistane could negatively impact someone’s libido. It wouldn’t be from a decrease in estrogen though IMO. Nothing in the product has been shown to effectively do that..

Though 7-Keto is claimed to not convert into test or estrogen. It’s not unreasonable to believe that it has potential to alter these hormones indirectly.

kotc_83

Awards
Thanks @Afi140 and @Ricky10

I’m going to stick with my M-Test cycle for now (I’m only on day 5) and hopefully that plus time off True Shred helps level me out. I’ll look into adding Sustain Alpha in a few weeks if I still need a boost.

I appreciate everyone’s input.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to stick with my M-Test cycle for now (I’m only on day 5) and hopefully that plus time off True Shred helps level me out. I’ll look into adding Sustain Alpha in a few weeks if I still need a boost.
Agreed with your approach. I think that should due the trick just to see if it's indeed the true shred and adding on sustain alpha to help boost libido if needed. I also have seen the same as others said that typically with true shred i'll see some slight increase in libido rather than decrease.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm late seeing this post, but I have run at least 10 bottles of True Shred with no Libido problems. That being said, I would take a break from the True Shred until things get back to normal, than after about 4 weeks of normal, add it back in and see what happens, if your libido tanks again it is pretty much safe to say that True Shred in not for you. I hope you get this figured out, a low libido is no fun.

kotc_83

Awards
I'm late seeing this post, but I have run at least 10 bottles of True Shred with no Libido problems. That being said, I would take a break from the True Shred until things get back to normal, than after about 4 weeks of normal, add it back in and see what happens, if your libido tanks again it is pretty much safe to say that True Shred in not for you. I hope you get this figured out, a low libido is no fun.
Thanks @Rocket3015

I’ll post an update in a few weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks @love2liftkat Besides hopefully other feedback, would taking your natural SERM Rebirth help? If my T was somehow low it should kickstart things? (But I have no reason to believe it is low). Or would that be overkill?
Absolutely, it’s an excellent product to help recover test levels... But you don’t really know what’s going on with your hormones right now. So I agree with the guys, give things a break for now, let your body find some balance on its own. Then you can retry to see if you respond the same way.

kotc_83

Awards
Update: just finished 4 weeks of M-Test and everything is back to normal fortunately.

I have been in a moderate calorie deficit to work myself back into shape after a couple years of injuries (shoulder and wrist surgeries). For 10 years I was consistently in the 195 to 205 lb range and I am slowly working myself back to a 205 target - I don't want to starve myself or develop bad habits to get there.

May 29 - 6', 222 lbs @ approx. 23% bf, low libido
June 26 - 6', 216 lbs @ approx. 21% bf, normal libido

I added Sustain Alpha and Lean Edge a week ago and will run a bottle of each - so far feel good and surprised how easy SA is given my first time with a transdermal. I have Anabolic Effect and Vector on hand and may add one of them in - i just don't want my appetite to increase while I am trying to lose weight.

Also very curious about the new board sponsor - if I was to try another ph cycle, the new board sponsor has intrigued me for another run of 1 andro (15 years after I tried 1AD) and source of good pct caps. But I'll let myself be back to normal for a while before I go down that route.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear things are back to normal boss. Yeah injuries suck. My shoulder is killing me as we speak. I definitely wouldn’t add vector just yet if you don’t want your appetite to skyrocket ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: just finished 4 weeks of M-Test and everything is back to normal fortunately.

I have been in a moderate calorie deficit to work myself back into shape after a couple years of injuries (shoulder and wrist surgeries). For 10 years I was consistently in the 195 to 205 lb range and I am slowly working myself back to a 205 target - I don't want to starve myself or develop bad habits to get there.

I added Sustain Alpha and Lean Edge a week ago and will run a bottle of each - so far feel good and surprised how easy SA is given my first time with a transdermal. I have Anabolic Effect and Vector on hand and may add one of them in - i just don't want my appetite to increase while I am trying to lose weight.

Also very curious about the new board sponsor - if I was to try another ph cycle, the new board sponsor has intrigued me for another run of 1 andro (15 years after I tried 1AD) and source of good pct caps. But I'll let myself be back to normal for a while before I go down that route.
the 1AD you ran 15 years ago is now banned...if you wanted to try a 1-andro product i suggest icon one, it is made by same company as sustain alpha. happy to hear you like the SA!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another good 1 andro product to check out if your interested would be super mandro by hard rock supplements. Lots of good reviews on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another good 1 andro product to check out if your interested would be super mandro by hard rock supplements. Lots of good reviews on it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear you are back to normal and dropping weight !

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Icon One is one of the hottest new products. The logs have been great and shows that it is very effective.

Use code chef for 25% off iconics site

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I hope someone can help me. I am 42, 5'7 and weigh 230. I am trying to lose weight and build some muscle. I recently tried Alpha Lean 7 but it gave me a severe panic attack. I think because of the yohimbe. Can I take True Shred? Will it help me? Sounds promising.

I have had very good luck with it, I'm sure you can find my log on it !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I hope someone can help me. I am 42, 5'7 and weigh 230. I am trying to lose weight and build some muscle. I recently tried Alpha Lean 7 but it gave me a severe panic attack. I think because of the yohimbe. Can I take True Shred? Will it help me? Sounds promising.
Yes it will help you. It’s stim free so you won’t experience what you felt with alpha lean. As long as your diet and training are on point this will definitely kick things up a notch. One of my personal favorites and a board favorite for good reason. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or throw them up here.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m sensitive to stims so I avoid anything with Yohimbe in the ingredients list. Like @Afi140 said, True Shred is stim free and did not mess with me at all. I’ve ran a couple bottles and really liked it both times. Worth a shot 👍👍

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m sensitive to stims so I avoid anything with Yohimbe in the ingredients list. Like @Afi140 said, True Shred is stim free and did not mess with me at all. I’ve ran a couple bottles and really liked it both times. Worth a shot
Appreciate the feedback bro