True Shred & Estrogenex 2nd in diet? Or other variation? Test&E2

BS419

Awards
Hi guys!

I'm going to start a 12 week cutting diet soon.
I'm 25 and my test is in range but low end, E2 is in range but high end.
I just figured out what if I take estrogenex 2nd generation by hitech for maybe 4 week and then true shred by hard rock for maybe 6 week with alpha lean-7?
Can it work? Or maybe start with the true shred and then the estrogenex? Or do you know something better to recommend?
All suggestions are welcome.

Marc365

Awards
I would take just test at 400-800 a week for the cut I would use egg whites tuna lettuce for bread
I am currently working with trenblone ace cutting and building I eat egg whites aka in a carton just blind pure it one can of tuna use hot sauce for taste
Plus protein shakes tuna will actually help you build more natural testosterone as you use
I don't know about that stuff for estergine
But low enough calories plus the high test will indeed be more then enough I'm running only trenblone ace no test nothing till about week 8 I fell amazing but every one is different

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys!

I'm going to start a 12 week cutting diet soon.
I'm 25 and my test is in range but low end, E2 is in range but high end.
I just figured out what if I take estrogenex 2nd generation by hitech for maybe 4 week and then true shred by hard rock for maybe 6 week with alpha lean-7?
Can it work? Or maybe start with the true shred and then the estrogenex? Or do you know something better to recommend?
All suggestions are welcome.
I really can't help you with your Question but I can tell you True Shred with a good nutrition program will help you reach your goals. @Smont can you be of any help here ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really can't help you with your Question but I can tell you True Shred with a good nutrition program will help you reach your goals. @Smont can you be of any help here ?
It looks like he posted back in January and never came back

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep looks like an older thread like Smont mentioned but I’ll still echo true shred two bottles back to back would definitely get the job done!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep looks like an older thread like Smont mentioned but I’ll still echo true shred two bottles back to back would definitely get the job done!
3rd