True Shred & BMP

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Trying to go natty this year, if you couldn't tell, lol. Any synergy between these products? Didn't even know T.S. had Armistane in it, which is interesting. Trying to lay off my usual early spring Anavar runs. lol. TY Amigos

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to go natty this year, if you couldn't tell, lol. Any synergy between these products? Didn't even know T.S. had Armistane in it, which is interesting. Trying to lay off my usual early spring Anavar runs. lol. TY Amigos
I don't see too much overlap in these two and think you would be good to go with stacking them. You could space dosage apart slightly if concerned.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
update- Just ordered some True Shred from Strong Supplement. Never used them before (I always use DPS). Will probably end up a week left of BMP while starting True Shred. Also on Iron Legion Virtus, will have another 30 days of that to run concurrently with True Shred. Will let you guys know results.

Still miss my March/April Anavar/DMZ Runs. Meh.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So how long you've been on BMP now and have you noticed any effects?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
speaking of hair loss, I just recently bought some minoxidil which is a topical foam. though I'm doing prevention, and I use castor oil too. just seems like a nice safe way to maintain hair without crazy side effects like finasteride has

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
update- Just ordered some True Shred from Strong Supplement. Never used them before (I always use DPS). Will probably end up a week left of BMP while starting True Shred. Also on Iron Legion Virtus, will have another 30 days of that to run concurrently with True Shred. Will let you guys know results.

Awesome! I'm sure you will get good results from the True Shred. Most logs i've seen have positive results toward the end of the bottle and great results running another bottle right after.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome! I'm sure you will get good results from the True Shred. Most logs i've seen have positive results toward the end of the bottle and great results running another bottle right after.
I have had great success with True Shred and the second bottle is a must for fantastic results !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have had great success with True Shred and the second bottle is a must for fantastic results !!
That's what most have said that second bottle is where you really see the results shine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. But he will still have success with one bottle but I think he’ll love it so much he will just end up grabbing another

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

All 3 products are board favorites so I’m sure people will love to see them stacked/overlapped/Etc. Appreciate the updates when you can 🤙

crazytoe

Awards
How has it been going? I am looking into getting 2 bottles of true shred, might consider throwing in some BMP.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Impossible to get BMP, which is sad.

The only thing I'd be weary of with this stack is...you'll see almost ASAP results from BMP and you'll think it's the 'combo'.

I've ran True Shred many of times...which in itself is decent for a recomp/cutting but BMP is GAWD TIER stuff.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll take your Var.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve always heard amazing things about BMP but it seems every Evomuse product is hit or miss on availability.

Why would someone like SNS/CEL who has the capacity to consistently pump out products not create their own version or work with Evomuse?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve always heard amazing things about BMP but it seems every Evomuse product is hit or miss on availability.

Why would someone like SNS/CEL who has the capacity to consistently pump out products not create their own version or work with Evomuse?
Well one, copying someone else’s formula is frowned upon. Two, Matt is pretty protective of his IP’s as he’s been screwed over before working with some guys.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well one, copying someone else’s formula is frowned upon. Two, Matt is pretty protective of his IP’s as he’s been screwed over before working with some guys.
He’s needs to do something though yeah? His stuff is never in stock, that in itself will be screwing him over and I think he needs to find a solution as it’s been a long term thing with Evomuse.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well yeah I wouldn't expect any reputable company to straight up copy it, and he may have access to ingredients they do not I really don't know.

I can understand the hesitancy there but I can't imagine the inconsistent availability does him any favors. Maybe it creates more demand and he does it on purpose - I have no idea, there's a reason I don't run a supplement company.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dsade has had some big issues with customs for some time now, regarding the raws for BMP. That's all I know.

crazytoe

Awards
Too bad BMP isn't available. Oh well, I ordered 2 bottles of True Shred today... Super pumped!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too bad BMP isn't available. Oh well, I ordered 2 bottles of True Shred today... Super pumped!!
The first bottle will treat you well when you get into the second one, things will really start to come together!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The first bottle will treat you well when you get into the second one, things will really start to come together!
Agreed! Second bottle is where the magic happens!

crazytoe

Awards
That's awesome. Do you take the recommended dosage or slightly more? I am 6'3 220lbs

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe the recommend dose will be fine

rueska

Awards
imo the reason bmp is out of stock is because half or more of the ingredients in it are traditional chinese medicinal herbs and right now both China and US are in freefall and unfortunately in the near future proboly wont be getting much of anything at from China in the supply chain. Get whatever you can now, get used to really going natural as well, learn what you can do with with a minimalist approach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Supplement Logs 11
Oriza7 Product Reviews 3
Supplements 37