True Shred and Hard Flex Stack?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, how do you guys rate True Shred and Hard Flex stack for some attempt to maintain some muscle while dropping weight? Any necessary additions?

FYI - I also have in my cupboard unopened bottles of ECDY-PLEX, Anabolic Effect, TUDCA, Cloma-Plex, Pepti-Plex, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Anabolic XT and Recomp20

Cheers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Shred has a lot of positive reviews on AM. If you haven't tried it before I would definitely give it a shot stacked with with Hard Flex and see what results you get.

AknowledgeMe

Awards
True Shred has a lot of positive reviews on AM. If you haven't tried it before I would definitely give it a shot stacked with with Hard Flex and see what results you get.

It’s wild how people love True shred yet claim T2 and Arimistane do absolutely nothing. Makes me skeptical to shell out over $60 to try it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s wild how people love True shred yet claim T2 and Arimistane do absolutely nothing. Makes me skeptical to shell out over $60 to try it.
Worth a try to see how it treats you personally imo and then if no luck you'll know it's not for you. Although hopefully it gets you the results you're looking for and can provide that for the long run each time you use it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven’t seen anyone claim they do nothing. Some say arimistane isn’t a potent ai but better for cort control. T2 is effective and here is one study from 2019 to substantiate it. A lot of people don’t want to take pure t3 (I personally am not opposed). However 3,5 is mild yet effective.
The reviews in here and in our site can attest to efficacy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote