Hard rock true shred

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the verdict on this stuff? People still consider it a good cutting supplement? I’m trying to justify spending the $60 on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Screenshot_20240122_155953_Chrome.jpg

I dont see anything special that stands out, i like 7 keto, I don't understand the colostrum powder, I thought that was for diarrhea lol. Bulbine Is usually in testosterone boosters, Im not a fan of arimistane but its usefull on a cut in my opinion. Overall it just seems a little bland for that price. And a odd combo.

Id use straight mitoburn as a single ingredient over this product. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 239764

I dont see anything special that stands out, i like 7 keto, I don't understand the colostrum powder, I thought that was for diarrhea lol. Bulbine Is usually in testosterone boosters, Im not a fan of arimistane but its usefull on a cut in my opinion. Overall it just seems a little bland for that price. And a odd combo.

Id use straight mitoburn as a single ingredient over this product. Just my personal opinion.
I actually just got a bottle of mitoburn XT myself. Been trying to lay off the stims for a little bit. Keep getting emails for the true shred and remember when it first came out people going nuts over it. Ingredient panel never justified the price for me so I thought maybe I was missing something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually just got a bottle of mitoburn XT myself. Been trying to lay off the stims for a little bit. Keep getting emails for the true shred and remember when it first came out people going nuts over it. Ingredient panel never justified the price for me so I thought maybe I was missing something.
I would tend to agree with you unless i'm missing something. Mitoburn is probably my favorite stimulant free fat burner, I'm currently using EDIT: Recomp 20, the same brand as your mito xt And it's having a nice positive effect on body composition and mood. Last year I had good luck with u r s a major as a stem free.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s honestly so many better options. I’d probably never buy that even if it was heavily discounted.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last Ingredient on that label is T2 I think. I am actually a fan of T2 but... Not for that price

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is t2, ive never noticed anything from t2, what does it do for you?
For me it's like T3 light. But any fat burner that has that in it works best for me compared to even strong otc stim fat burners.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know Rocket had a lot of success with True Shred when he ran it awhile ago. Check out his log here for reference:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Rocket had a lot of success with True Shred when he ran it awhile ago. Check out his log here for reference:

him and me both. i almost never cut without it

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spend that $60 on BMP and in about 2 weeks watch the chit melt off super recomp.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i have taken it twice and loved it.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 239764

I get where you're coming from with True Shred, but there's so much more to it.

True Shred isn’t just another average fat loss or cutting supplement; it's a unique blend that covers pretty much all bases – from boosting testosterone, blocking estrogen, optimizing thyroid function, increasing protein synthesis, enhancing IGF, to improving metabolism.

The Colostrum Powder here isn't just filler; it’s an IGF booster, much like what you get in bio-active peptide supplements like Bio-Gro, though in a smaller dose because of the capsule size limitations. Pair it with Bio-Gro for even better results.

What makes True Shred stand out is its versatility. It's a 6-in-1 formula, offering a much wider spectrum of benefits for the user in comparison to a single ingredient supplement like Mitoburn.

Plus, all of the positive reviews it's been getting from users over the years speak volumes about its effectiveness, making it worth the $60 price tag in my book any day.