True shred and Assass1nate

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Anyone have any feedback on these products? Just bought the stack but I’m worried that the true shred is a high stim? It says on the product there is no pct needed so I’m guessing it’s fairly mild. All help appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's correct. No pct is required. You can run both depeneding on your stim tolerance. Here's a detailed log on true shred (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/rocket-is-getting-truly-shreeded-with-hard-rocks-true-shred.300712/). Also strong supplement shop's write up has a lot of great details on the product for Q&A at the bottom (https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/true-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements).

Similar question you asked is also posted in this thread as well (https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/true-shred-assass1nate.320406/#post-6462985)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any feedback on these products? Just bought the stack but I’m worried that the true shred is a high stim? It says on the product there is no pct needed so I’m guessing it’s fairly mild. All help appreciated.
They are both mild and neither of them contain stimulants. You will probably “feel” nothing from either supplement but you will definitely see results. You picked a great 1/2 punch that covers different angles of fat loss. I do notice appetite suppression on ass1sinate which is weird because normally only stimulants so that to me. Keep us updated on how it treats you! A log would be great and I’d definitely follow if you have time for it.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
They are both mild and neither of them contain stimulants. You will probably “feel” nothing from either supplement but you will definitely see results. You picked a great 1/2 punch that covers different angles of fat loss. I do notice appetite suppression on ass1sinate which is weird because normally only stimulants so that to me. Keep us updated on how it treats you! A log would be great and I’d definitely follow if you have time for it.
Awesome guys thanks for the reply!!! I guess I’m just scared now as I get older lol when I was younger I screwed myself up with superdrol. I am currently on Trt 100mg a week. Hopefully this shred stack will be mild with side effects.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome guys thanks for the reply!!! I guess I’m just scared now as I get older lol when I was younger I screwed myself up with superdrol. I am currently on Trt 100mg a week. Hopefully this shred stack will be mild with side effects.
Yes sir! Shouldn’t have any issues

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Day 2 not feeling anything yet, I had a refeed day today. No side effects and so far sits great with the stomach.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 not feeling anything yet, I had a refeed day today. No side effects and so far sits great with the stomach.
Awesome. I know some of these burners have me on the toilet far too often lol

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Day 4 had a solid back and bicep day. Really good pump consider the amount of calories I’m taking in (2000) vascularity seemed to be good but can’t say it’s from the pills just yet. Still feel zero side effects and honestly zero effects. My guess it will take at least 1-2weeks before I feel/see anything

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 had a solid back and bicep day. Really good pump consider the amount of calories I’m taking in (2000) vascularity seemed to be good but can’t say it’s from the pills just yet. Still feel zero side effects and honestly zero effects. My guess it will take at least 1-2weeks before I feel/see anything
Agreed on the 1/2 week part fo sure. Either way appreciate the updates and glad there is nothing negative to report. Good pumps while in a deficit are rare so be grateful

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Day 10 I feel good, pumps are still there and vascular in the biceps. Lips are dry as hell though. I’m Guessing my E2 is down a bit and I’m drying out? Overall product is okay! Nothing to rave over just yet. May be due to the fact that I’m on Trt lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 I feel good, pumps are still there and vascular in the biceps. Lips are dry as hell though. I’m Guessing my E2 is down a bit and I’m drying out? Overall product is okay! Nothing to rave over just yet. May be due to the fact that I’m on Trt lol
Trt can definitely make things appear or seem a little more “blunted.” Appreciate the update! Pumps and vascular biceps always turn heads... at least mine my wife is always like... why are you checking that guy out yeah just up your water intake, that happens to me sometimes on certain supps too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree as well. Vascularity with true shred has always been good for me and I think many people have noted it during their true shred runs.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Not sure if it true shred or not but my right nipple is kind of tender!!!? Has anyone else experienced this?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if it true shred or not but my right nipple is kind of tender!!!? Has anyone else experienced this?
Not specifically on true shred but there are non hormonal supplements that have done that to me in the past. The arimistane in there can lower estrogen. Keep an eye on it but tbh I wouldn’t be too concerned

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok, just want to be careful since I am on trt and on true shred. I have never taken an AI since on Trt so I’m sure it’s nothing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, just want to be careful since I am on trt and on true shred. I have never taken an AI since on Trt so I’m sure it’s nothing.
Yeah just keep an eye on it and keep us updated!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is best time to dose true shred and assissinate?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is best time to dose true shred and assissinate?
I do two caps of each first thing Am And then second dose about 7 hours later. Just split dosing twice a day and you’ll be good.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I been taking that stack for the past 15 days .... 0 changes so far and I've even added more cardio to my daily routine ... just my presonal 2 cents.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been taking that stack for the past 15 days .... 0 changes so far and I've even added more cardio to my daily routine ... just my presonal 2 cents.
Two weeks in you should definitely see something...even with the daily cardio increase. Do you track your macros? I notice slight results around week 2 and noticeable around week 3/4. I think @rocket0315 notices true shred solo around weeks 2/3 as well but I’ll let him clarify :)

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Two weeks in you should definitely see something...even with the daily cardio increase. Do you track your macros? I notice slight results around week 2 and noticeable around week 3/4. I think @rocket0315 notices true shred solo around weeks 2/3 as well but I’ll let him clarify :)
I don't track my macros, just caloric intake (on most days) on some I just wing it. But yeah haven't noticed even any thermogenic sensation

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's your dosage set up look like? After 15 days I agree you that you should be feeling or seeing some type of results but everyone reacts differently.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
What's your dosage set up look like? After 15 days I agree you that you should be feeling or seeing some type of results but everyone reacts differently.
2 in morning then 2 in afternoon of each.

Granted, my appetite has been crushed since last week, making caloric deficit EASY. Looks like at the very least i'll lose weight as result of this alone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 in morning then 2 in afternoon of each.

Granted, my appetite has been crushed since last week, making caloric deficit EASY. Looks like at the very least i'll lose weight as result of this alone.
Agree. And True Shred may treat you personally different than others. It seems for most, they run two bottles back to back with fairly good results though.