Trt

FatherFigure

Awards
Sup everyone new questions for people who are on trt. Here's a quick run down was on test for about 5, 6 straight just test. Quit cold turkey like 2 years ago. Definitely could feel the effects and **** was like hell. Finally couldn't take it got lab work with a clinic online called hone. Labs we're total test was 105. Spoke to the doc he prescribed 200mg. Only bad thing was I had some test and pinned right after my labs cuz I thought I was getting prescribed. But had to take a confirmatory test which I did about a week after I pinned and my test shoelt to over 1600. So my question is for plp running more test than prescribed when do you stop doing more than prescribed before your next labs? To stay in the levels to keep staying on trt.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I stop blasting test a few month before my scheduled TRT checkup. I stop injections completely for 3 weeks then go back to my normal TRT dose until my checkup.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Hello all, I am currently finishing my mini blast of 350mg a week for 10 weeks and I’m ready to go back to my trt dose of 100mg a week. Did anyone experience bad sides by going back down to trt doses like anxiety/depression? I haven’t taken a dose of T for 2 weeks trying to clear out my receptors. I will continue after I get labs back from doc.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take 6 weeks off which brings me back into mid / upper range. Last blast was 500 test and 400 npp for about 25 weeks (I slowly worked up to that amount and was on that for the final 3-4 weeks).

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take 6 weeks off which brings me back into mid / upper range. Last blast was 500 test and 400 npp for about 25 weeks (I slowly worked up to that amount and was on that for the final 3-4 weeks).
Do you notice any size or strength loss during those 6 weeks?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you notice any size or strength loss during those 6 weeks?
A little, but not too much. Keep in mind I am 56 yr old powerlifter at about 20% bodyfat. Not concerned with gaining.
I notice about 20% strength loss and some asthetic size and pump; however, my weight remains about
the same. I eat more on cycle, but don't really put on size - maybe a few pounds.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mannn I’m not sure how to go about this with bloods every 3 months. you guys are lucky